Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crap.

Well, I guess whoever made this game feels good about themselves knowing that their game sucks ass. Maybe I could store apples and potatoes in my cardboard box and carry it around with me and say hey... wanna buy an apple for 10kgees?Maybe I'll create hacks and pwn noobs. Game is crap 0/10

Comments

• godpuppetgodpuppet Member Posts: 1,416
    What game?

---

• Squall15Squall15 Member Posts: 454
    wtf
  • Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977
    60% chance it's an SOE title, SWG maybe?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• OmegaLanceOmegaLance Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by PibiaN

Well, I guess whoever made this game feels good about themselves knowing that their game sucks ass. Maybe I could store apples and potatoes in my cardboard box and carry it around with me and say hey... wanna buy an apple for 10kgees?Maybe I'll create hacks and pwn noobs. Game is crap 0/10

Step 1. If it has a monthly fee, go to their website. Click 'cancel subscription' or something of that nature.

Step 2. Start. Programs. (Game name here). Uninstall.

Step 3. Cut up the game discs into small pieces. Take them outside. Start a Bonfire. AND BURN THE WITCH!!!

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

Honestly though. If you don't like a game just stop playing it. If it is truely a bad game its reputation will get out to everyone and no one will play it anymore.

Kick sand in the sand box. Write an angry letter. Go outside and take in some fresh air. I think the fumes in your dungeon are getting to your head.

If you are going to post an thread about how much you hate a game a least give some accounts on why it is what it is. And give the NAME of the game above all else.

Don't just give an empty opinion, Back it up with something!

• SigneSigne Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,524
    He doesn't even back it up with the title.  What are the chances of constructive criticism?
  • PwndStarPwndStar Member Posts: 111
    If your gonna bitch and moan about something at least give the title of the game your complaining about.

----------
    currentlyplaying:
    age of conan

• RinicRinic Member Posts: 715
    Originally posted by PibiaN

I agree!