Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Update Download

Is the update download for the client supposed to take a bajillion hours to finish or do i have a problem?  Also it's been downloading for like 7 hours.

Comments

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164
    Originally posted by †WaRGaMeS†

Is the update download for the client supposed to take a bajillion hours to finish or do i have a problem?  Also it's been downloading for like 7 hours.
    Most patches take a while. But with Vanguard coming to a total of around 17GB, I think it's safe to assume that it's going to be considerably longer patch. =]

• †WaRGaMeS††WaRGaMeS† Member Posts: 69
    yeah of course the hugeness is a factor, just havin some problems, and it keeps resetting the est. time to completion. Very annoying. Can anyone tell em how long it took for them to down load their first update? I'm up to my 8-9 hour.
  • GreenberdGreenberd Member Posts: 16
    Best way to rate how long it will take you is to check how many gigs the upload already is.  I checked my Program Files/Sony/Vanguard, and I'm at about 13 gigs right now.  It's taken me around 2 full days now, but because of my internet that has included some time where it wasn't patching.  Best of luck getting the patch done sooner though.
  • green13green13 Member UncommonPosts: 1,341
    Won't start at all for me - just keeps saying "Could not initialize file" though I can download everything else from FP just fine.