Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What the f***

I just got emails from DnL saying that they charged me 59dollars and that I owe them 9.99 dollars. WTF is this? Anyone else got billed by them?

Comments

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170
    Post an image of the whole screen please(with card numbers and so censored)

• RumorsRumors Member Posts: 161
    Someone else had a similar issue.

www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/108256
  • TaguritTagurit Member Posts: 309
    Is there no end to the stupidity of this company?  This IS the 2nd or 3rd incident of them charging inactive accounts. 

Ironic that this would occur right after Farlan's last ditch effort to try to get subs.  If you didn't know they are offering limited free play.

Of course, you still have to buy the game and then get charged over & over & over again.
  • TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130
    Originally posted by Xtromass

I just got emails from DnL saying that they charged me 59dollars and that I owe them 9.99 dollars. WTF is this? Anyone else got billed by them?
    God is still punishing you  for being stupid enough to fall for that piece of crap game, even after serveral posters tried to warn people like you.

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• JackDonkeyJackDonkey Member Posts: 383
    I have a sick desire to actually pay money for this game, if I could by a time card somewhere I probably would, but I ain't giving them my credit card. 

Hell even with milfhunter.com I got some money back from them cause they said it was 3 day intro price, and then they didn't send me confirmation email until like 5 days laters so I got charged the next month, so I called them up and was like Yo I only wanted 3 days but I didn't get the thing that told me how to cancel until like 5 days after.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    if I were to kill a titan tomorrow and no CCP employees showed up to say grats I would petition it.
    Waiting for: the next MMO that lets me make this macro
    if hp < 30 then CastSpell("heal") SpellTargetUnit("player") else CastSpell("smite") end

• ShanniaShannia Member Posts: 2,096

I've tried defending DnL in the past.  Now, I too have received another billing after never even being able to install the game.  I'm so disappointed in Farlan.

Fear not fanbois, we are not trolls, let's take off your tin foil hat and learn what VAPORWARE is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware

"Vaporware is a term used to describe a software or hardware product that is announced by a developer well in advance of release, but which then fails to emerge after having well exceeded the period of development time that was initially claimed or would normally be expected for the development cycle of a similar product."

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Waiting for:
    Swords of the new world: Granado espada
    DOMO

Playing: Ge Sg beta test
    Rappelz
    trickster

• PwndStarPwndStar Member Posts: 111
    Well, I'm staying away from this company.

----------
    currentlyplaying:
    age of conan

• RiotgirlRiotgirl Member UncommonPosts: 520

Originally posted by Rhoklaw
    Internet + Credit Cards = You getting ****ed in the ***

Wrong. Your credit card covers you for fraudulent transactions or those transactions where the goods or services were not fit for purpose.

Where you are right is that users still need to exercise judgement on where and how they use their credit cards, because it's still a degree of ball-ache to resolve.

Regards,
    Riotgirl

"If you think I'm plucky and scrappy and all I need is love, you're in way over your head. I don't have a heart of gold or get nice. There are a lot nicer people coming up. We call them losers."

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170
    Originally posted by Rhoklaw

Internet + Credit Cards = You getting ****ed in the ***
    I've used my Credit Card more than 50 times on the net. I've never ever been ****ed in the ***