Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So who is going to be the first Conan? And how many variations?

Not really important but kind of funny to me. 

Wonder who is going to get the name "Conan" and then "Konan" and whatever other variations people will go for.  I hope the name "Conan" will be off limits for everyone to be honest.  Likenesses are ok but the original should not be allowed.

Comments

• sheeshsheesh Member Posts: 330
     Yeah, I hope they dont let people use Conan. There'll be a ton of Zzconanzz running around.
  • HitManJonHitManJon Member Posts: 19

Hey sheesh  add me on MSN: [email protected]

and xfire: hitmanjon

your in the same town as me, lol

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Any variation of the name "Conan" should be banned.
  • AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

A.) I know for a fact no one will be able to use the name "Conan" or anything including those exact five letters. They did it before with Anarchy Online, no one could have a copy of an NPC name or anyone involved with the storyline. Now, just how many variations on the name Conan such as Konan they are going to block as well, I do not know.

B.) I also know that name immersion rules will be enforced on any RP dedicated servers, so you won't see XXXC0||A||XXX there either.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

Originally posted by HitManJon

Hey sheesh  add me on MSN: [email protected]
    and xfire: hitmanjon
    your in the same town as me, lol
     Aha I'm not alone in this god forsaken place!
     Hey Jon, sorry if I dont answer you. My MSN keeps locking up.
  • ChraneChrane Member Posts: 23

Got an idea for a new topic but along the same lines.  I think it deserves a new thread. 

• Noskills00Noskills00 Member Posts: 15
    i hope all forms of conan are blocked.  i dont get why people like modifying the name conan anyway.  i think the name is one of the most important parts of the game and it takes me hours to think of alts' names.

Enyalius
    THE SERAPHIM - We are recruiting!
    Site and Forums