Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any MMO Racing Game??

NipoNipo Member UncommonPosts: 42

hi!

Some1 knows a racing game but not like LFS i whant something with mora than only races like a town where u can meet ppl desing cars... plz?

Comments

• GnarledGnarled Member Posts: 566

That would have been Motor City Online. Died a horrible death. . . crashed really.

A fronte precipitium a tergo lupi

EQII
    Requiiem, Templar
    Neriak

• NipoNipo Member UncommonPosts: 42

:( maybe theres another...

• air_head1air_head1 Member Posts: 75
    i wish there was too im not much of a racing fan but anything MMO makes me happy, any chance to kick a real persons ass in anything and im there

• ElapsedElapsed Member UncommonPosts: 2,329

Nitto 1320 - http://www.nitto1320.com/

It's a pretty basic drag racing game and kind of MMO-ish. You can buy new cars, upgrade them, tweak them and challenge other people but best of all it's free.

• TzaleTzale Member Posts: 143

There used to be Motor City Online, I bought the game for $50 then only played it for 10 minutes, literally. It sucked, and I don't really think racing is a good mmorpg genre. Even though, I LOVE racing games I think they should stick to single player and multiplayer sessions between a few people.

-Tom

• scars87scars87 Member Posts: 234
    I like the word free- i am going to try it outimage

Playing: UT2004
    Playing: Hostile Space
    Waiting: Pirates of the Burning Sea
    Waiting: WoW

• NipoNipo Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Think of a game like Fast and Furious where u can hag out with our car in a city and in a traffic light u race with a guy and police chases maybe gangs and lots of car stuff.image

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

No, no, no... Like Auto Duel...

Furturistic... Mad Max Online...

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

FF Sucked. And they blocked traffic from my town all the way to lower Miami to film that PoS F2F2 and kept me up all night w/ stupid helicopters 100ft in the sky. Bastards.

Anyway, back to topic.

I like racing games... not a HUGE fan but I do enjoy them more than most other kinds of games (besides RPGs). But a MMORG? No, way. That would just totally suck.

Although, something like Mad Max Online would be cool. That would be something that had cars and possibly a choice of racing and modifiying your vehicles and such, but mainly based on your char walking around the world and what not.

Explorer 20%

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me