Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What will you do if AoC is has cross-platform servers?

Everyone seems, to be voicing their opinions on the matter, wanted to see if we could get some numbers.
(Just incase you don't know, i'm referring to Age of Conan being on the same servers for Xbox 360 as PC)

Comments

• FionFion Member UncommonPosts: 2,348

"What will you do if AoC is has cross-platform"

Well theres a 95% chance the servers wont be, and that the games will be almost completely seperate. But if not, you forgot one answer in your poll

'Go into the Boarder Kingdoms and woop the shite out of the poor consoler players. They are new to this whole MMOG thing, and have no idea how hardcore some PC gamers can be lol.'

• Synyster777Synyster777 Member Posts: 301
    Originally posted by Fion

"What will you do if AoC is has cross-platform"

Well theres a 95% chance the servers wont be, and that the games will be almost completely seperate. But if not, you forgot one answer in your poll

'Go into the Boarder Kingdoms and woop the shite out of the poor consoler players. They are new to this whole MMOG thing, and have no idea how hardcore some PC gamers can be lol.'

Yeah because people that own a console have never played mmo's before....

Anyway on topic: I would not play the game if they decided to mix the computer players and the console players, simply because I would not, there is no other reason. I highly doubt this will happen though.

Lend a hand and break the chains of regularity you lean so closely upon

• ChraneChrane Member Posts: 23
    Part of me wants to see the console players and PC players seperated but when it comes down to it.  I will play regardless though.
  • SturmrabeSturmrabe Member Posts: 927

Do I think they will all be together like FFxi? Yes

Does it make me happy? No

Will I live with it? Yes

Will i kill any and all leetdood names and/or retarded "XlegolasX" names? YES YES YES

imageimage
    Of all that is written, I love only what a person has written with his own blood. -Nietzsche

• ChraneChrane Member Posts: 23

...and then taunt them with:

"All your gamepad are belong to us"    LOL   

• sheeshsheesh Member Posts: 330
     It wont make that much of a difference as to game play wise. You can hook up a key board and mouse to an XBox just like a pc. But, as too how many whiney kids will be yelling into their head set "LOL NOOB YOU JUST GOT PWNED" as they kill you, will be a problem lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.