Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Absolutely Dumb Question ... bear with me

gcaytongcayton Member Posts: 12

I got a death penalty while playing.  I'm just about to make my first class transfer (I'm 19 going on lvl 20).

How long does the death penalty last?  Its an icon on my screen.  How is it affecting me?  I've been playing about an hour and a half with it... and I have no idea whether I should be doing something to get rid of it... or what.

I looked up death penalty on LII websites... everyone discusses it... no one says what it is.  Thks.  As I said above... bear with me.

Death By Roo Roo!

Comments

• ginfress01ginfress01 Member Posts: 203
    You have to buy a recovery scroll from the grocery store to get rid of it.
  • gcaytongcayton Member Posts: 12

Thks.

Death By Roo Roo!

• JukanJukan Member UncommonPosts: 325
    Since you are still no grade, you should actually have 2 of them in your inventory that you get when you start the game and do the new player guide where you get your shots too.

Below level 20 you use no grad. Above 20 and under 40 you use D grade. And so on, it corosponds to your grade level. And yes, you can buy them from the grocery store.

This is a new implementation tho, it use to be where you would have a chance to drop items upon death, now you just get a death penalty.