Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why do PC's always wanna fail?

Frigging i always keep my pc clean of viruses and spyware, never download anything unsafe and never visit untrusted websites : Yet they always seem to wanna fail on me :(

I booted up after it was working perfectly fine last nigth and now it wont find any shortcuts :S Only way i got on IE is cause xfire booted up auto from start and i clicked on my profile page lol.

Moo got a long reinstall infront of me :(

imageimage

Comments

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

Sometimes that just happens - that's why you always want to have backups, keep it updated, and defrag at LEAST once a week.

Yeah, I'm guilty of never doing any of that, either ;)

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com

• End_of_a_eraEnd_of_a_era Member Posts: 527
    Now my PC wont startup with one of my HDD's even though its been working perfectly for 3 years :(

imageimage

• indiindi Member UncommonPosts: 149

What error msg do u get?

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078
    Originally posted by End_of_a_era

Now my PC wont startup with one of my HDD's even though its been working perfectly for 3 years :(

Have you shipped it recently, or moved it? Make sure it's properly plugged in - it should have two connections, one to the motherboard and one to the powersource.

Chances are, especially if it's 3 years old, that it might just be done.  I hope you have a backup!

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com

• End_of_a_eraEnd_of_a_era Member Posts: 527

The HDD i have to plug in after the first part of boot up for it to work :S Weird. lol. I have my pc in like a homemade case for easy access :P Just the MB on a metal tray from a pc case screwed in onto the top of my oak table. Then the HDD are attached to a HDD stand and same for my dvd drives. All covered by a seethrough ultra vilot blue case.

imageimage

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433
    Blame it on raiding and raiders!  It always work!    1 of them must have been online too long, which result in jam on the internet, then it unleash all of a sudden into your computer.  See, you are a victim of raiding!

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren