Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games do u play other than Runescape?

daveliang99daveliang99 Member Posts: 20
Hello everyone!!!! image

Plz take part in this POLL and vote for your favourite game other than Runescape.

Im pretty sure that Runescapers have a diverse community where you like other games as well.

Plz simply vote and check the results often. Thank you for your time! image

imageDaveliang99

I play other games as well, such as EVE Online, EverQuest 2, WOW, Flyff, Guild Wars, but NOT maplestory...LOL

My favourite PC Games are "Medal of Honor" series, NHL 2005, 2006, 2007, Call of Duty series, Battlefield 2, Full Spectrum warrior......(and still counting)....anyways, i prefer a lot of FPS games, and sports games as well.

image Have a wonderful week, everyone. Wish u all good luck in academicslimage, or at your workplaceimage

"Life without friendship is like the sky without the sun...."

2 Lovers B 2gether 4ever = 10der Love

Comments

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159
    I dont play RS but i just recently started Anarcy Online

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

I've played a lot of MMO's, but I mainly play RS and WoW.

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• tryertryer Member Posts: 2
    i play runescape and toontown online..
  • MooslogyMooslogy Member Posts: 19

Yea, everybody knows that RS blows for most of the reasons in this link.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=49626551&sid=1&pageNo=1

Check this comparison out as well.

It shows that WoW>chicken sandwich>turkey sandwich>RS

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3123789306603352940