Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

account

eytchdieytchdi Member Posts: 26
hello. i won a beta account for 2moons from mmorpg.. so.. last time i checked was that the key wll be given when 2moons is in vlose beta phase already..

so.. it it still like that?. or it was already given.. since i only confirmed the confirmation lin kgiven by mmoprg.com last time.. >___<

just confirming.. can someone update me about this.. :D  thnxxxx...

H.&D.™

Comments

• TucheTuche Member UncommonPosts: 205

im asking me the same . . .

when are we, mmorpg.com 2moon beta keys winners, going to be invited to the beta ?

• eytchdieytchdi Member Posts: 26
    probably when beta testing phase starts mmorpg will just give us the beta codes... >_<  

i think...   oh well.i guess we have to wait. hehehehe.....

H.&D.™

• brihtwulfbrihtwulf Member UncommonPosts: 975
    The beta doesn't start until January 7th.  There was an update about it sent out by Acclaim.  I'm guessing you didn't get it.  My assumption is that you will get your key then...
  • eytchdieytchdi Member Posts: 26
    yay..  almost.. almost..7 more days.. yay... :)

hehehe..  i cant wait to close beta 2moons..  

H.&D.™

• deepfacedeepface Member Posts: 5
    i m playing dekaron which is korean name (and as i know that sama game anyway) if acclaim can change and add some new thing(s) this game can be fantastic in fact this game fantastic but i want more :P :D i hope i can play this game in 7th :D
  • LougarouLougarou Member Posts: 278
    Err don't get your hopes up on the 7th (a sunday :/), Acclaim mods said it's more around the 9th and it's still an estimate.