Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dear ppl who plays rs

yodudeyodude Member Posts: 6

this is a poll for ppl who play rs. please put your most memorible thing happening to you during rs

roland itaru thompson

Comments

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159
    when I quit

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• seamooseseamoose Member Posts: 3
    WHY DO U CARE R U TRYING TO GET INTO THERE HEAD FACE IT IT IS A BORINING GAME

• shoshodemshoshodem Member Posts: 17
    Tecnically that is not true. What you may think is boring could in fact be fun to another. Runescape may not have the best graphics in the world and leveling up does indeed take its time, however it has been able to keep 800,000 subscribers. So i am guessing that difficulty is what gets people to play. Now i have also take into consideration that many people dont like runescape not only because of the graphics, but because of a event that happened while playing the game. Like being called a noob perhaps or losing a very valuable item. And of course getting banned from the game. Which all of those would be the players fault minus being called a noob. Sometimes people forget the fact that it is a game and thus it should be treated that way.

I'm amazed that men like you can be so shallow, thick and slow. There is not a man among you who will care whether I come or go....not one...not one of you

• tomwtom4tomwtom4 Member Posts: 16
    most people are so mesmorised by graphics, that they sometimes forget about game content, which runescape has lots of! Most games are revolved around PvP and quests, but runescape has both of those and skills (Mining, Smithing, Fishing etc.)and mini-games (which some other games have), but having so much content makes them sacrifice the graphics i guess.

Tom