Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: PvP Test

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

The people over at Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft have announced that they are asking players on Hellfire and Blades Edge to help test out the game's PvP.

We would like to ask players to help in some focused PvP testing on both the Hellfire and Blades Edge beta realms over the next few days.

Players who choose to participate will need to play between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM realm time on December 27th, 28th and 29th.

• Wednesday, December 27th we will be asking players to participate in the Outdoor PvP objectives in Hellfire Peninsula, Zangarmarsh, Nagrand and Terokkar Forest.
  • Thursday, December 28th we will be asking players to take part in any of the three Arena Skirmishes.
  • Friday, December 29th we will be asking players to take part in the Eye of the Storm Battleground.
  • We appreciate your participation in this focused testing and look forward to seeing you in game!

Read more on WoW here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• Major_SkillzMajor_Skillz Member Posts: 84

test away people!

• Lord_ZLord_Z Member UncommonPosts: 157
    Minor question, is that for both US and EU, or US alone?
  • Deadaye13Deadaye13 Member Posts: 106
    I think it's for both but don't take my word on it....

I'm looking for some kind of page that says it's for both...all I can find is that the update shows up on both the EU and US sites.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
    Achiever 86%
    Killer 80%
    Explorer 26%
    Socializer 6%

• seePyouseePyou Member Posts: 32
    Three days for two hours each day?...

I'm impressed they have found the time to spare! Six Whole Hours Of Testing! What will they do with all that data!

yes, I'm being cynical...

------------Sig------------
    http://www.seepyou.net/blog

• MinscMinsc Member UncommonPosts: 1,353
    Originally posted by seePyou

Three days for two hours each day?...

I'm impressed they have found the time to spare! Six Whole Hours Of Testing! What will they do with all that data!

yes, I'm being cynical...
    Finally figure out that WoW PVP sucks?
  • seePyouseePyou Member Posts: 32
    What do you mean finaly? I've known for a long time. First I stopped trying to get over Rank10, then I started up again when they FINALY saw the error of their ways and implemented the system they have now. And for a time I was happy. Then I found out that they will only give epic items to those fighting in arena matches, using (prety much) the same grinding system they had before... and I stopped once again.

Blizzard just doesn't understand how to implement a good PvP reward system, although at one point it almost seemed to... and the first rule they broke is: dont make the game all about the items, look at DAoC (before ToA), look at AO (which is where I am now btw), even look at PlanetSide...

------------Sig------------
    http://www.seepyou.net/blog