Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Former betatester

ZarachasZarachas Member Posts: 3

Hi guys i was a former betatester in the guild Xanadu, are those guys still in there...

And how has the game improved is there bugs in it...

I'm thinking of going back and trying it out :)

Comments

• imasigimasig Member Posts: 149

Xanadu is still around and one of the stronger corps now.  I did a trade with one of them and they had over 150 members a couple of months ago!!!

As far as how the game has improved...it has improved in practically every aspect.  I'm at work so I don't have time to explain it all.  But put it this way.  The client hasn't crashed on me in 2 months.

• HeartlandHeartland Member Posts: 103
    Last crash I had was back in November, or thereabouts...    image

• ThoemseThoemse Member UncommonPosts: 457

Xanadu are in the same Alliance as my Corp is. We (the fountain alliance) hold the whole fountain region and delve region.
    Xanadu is one of the most influential FA corps and still going strong.

Come back to eve you know you want it!

Crash? What's a crash? We talking about eve here?
    Seriously: They got that problem fixed a long time ago. Haven't crashed like forever.

• ZarachasZarachas Member Posts: 3

Nice :)

Say hi from me guys, they should know my name, is Grim still playing ????

Might see you soon then

• airtrooperairtrooper Member Posts: 78
    um dont get me wrong i like this game but have u actually been playing in the last week? i think the game has crashed an average of once a day for the last week....thats just the ones i have been online for.

• XandorXandor Member UncommonPosts: 49

I was a former beta tester for EvE as well. I'm trying it out for a month, and had some fun popping 5 pirates in my new Punisher frigate that my corp provided me.

I am in the BSC(British Space Corps) in both EnB and EvE. If you need a corp, join bsc_chat ingame, or check out our site