Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Class Genders

lumynlumyn Member Posts: 2
It'd be nice to receive a little information concerning this subject as judging by the vids I've seen and some of the artwork it looks like classes have one gender. You know, like warrior=male, mage=female, ranger=female, and that other dude... I wonder if we'll get a choice? I don't suppose anyone knows?

Comments

• MyzRainMyzRain Member Posts: 43
    We will get a choice. I am saying this right now with 94% certainty. It wouldn't be like NCSoft to restrict the classes like that.

---
    What is forgotten is forever immortal.

• KharmedKharmed Member Posts: 101
    It's been confirmed, there are screenshots showing both genders.

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

Originally posted by MyzRain
    We will get a choice. I am saying this right now with 94% certainty. It wouldn't be like NCSoft to restrict the classes like that.
    yeah man this is nc soft... we should :)

• DeginethDegineth Member Posts: 83
    It's  an asian grind game, you can't pick the gender of your class

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Arguing on the Internet is like running the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a retard

• stonies88stonies88 Member Posts: 23
    Originally posted by Degineth

Im sorry but Im getting alittle tired of people calling this an asian grinder and not doing any research on Aion at all.  You couldn't be more wrong with what you said, each class can be either male or female.  This has been confirmed, and also in the interview released last month it was said that they (dev team) wanted to make the grind less tedious.  I highy doubt the "lvl grind" in Aion is as bad as L2 or some of the other Korean games.  I expect the grind to be about the same as EQ2 or WoW, and anyways there has to be some kind of grind, but maybe Degineth just wants to be max lvl 30 minutes after login who knows.
  • IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

Maybe take a look at the end of your signature and then pick up a mirror.

• ValiumSummerValiumSummer Member Posts: 1,008

In addition to being terribly unoriginal... Your signature is also worded incorrectly.  

Your signature currently says:

"Arguing on the Internet is like running the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a retard"

Should read...

"Arguing on the Internet is like running IN the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a retard"

Would you consider Lineage II an "asian grind game"?  

Many would.   It is also an NC soft product.   You can choose genders in Lineage II.

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

Maybe he writes NPC convos for Asian Grinders? Sorry...I couldn't resist.

Perhaps this game won't suck, but until I play an Asian game that doesn't, I will automatically assume they all do.

Joined - July 2004

• NewMonsterNewMonster Member Posts: 417

OMG! i thought this were SUN topic!

anyway.... im not sure myself if aion will have a fixed class gender or not

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

". According to Yong Taek Bae, Associate Producer for NCsoft Seoul, there will be none of the level-grinding which is common in Korean MMOs"

"Play as a Demon or Angel in a Korean MMO that breaks with level-grinding."

http://pc.ign.com/articles/708/708762p1.html

I usually am not this agressive, But either do some research before you post or SHUT UP.