Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

starting guidl wars.

xephedrinexephedrine Member Posts: 62

I am going to start guild wars maybe.

But i am a bit confused. I was at the store today and i saw 3 different kinda of guild wars.

are the other kinda expansions? or is it a completly different game. which one should i get.

and what level do you get 2?

Comments

• PTEDPTED Member Posts: 464

Ok,

- These are stand alone games that can be interjoined, I suggest you start with prophecies or nightfall
    - Leveling is just to help you learn how to play, but to answer your question 20.

• daniboy2142daniboy2142 Member Posts: 19
    definatly start with guild wars prohiches (bad spelling)  its the first and easiest of all three and has the least system requirements so you be able to play it on high. and if you like the first one enough you can expand you rcampaign by getting factions then nightfall.

DaniBoy

• 3L1TE3L1TE Member Posts: 167

this is what mostly people play like

Prohps--->Nightfall---> Factions

The best way in my Opinion is this

Nightfall And if you still like the game get Prophs and after that get Factions if you like the PvP in the game because this added alot more for pvp then any other version :P

• Ka7raKKa7raK Member Posts: 59
    Start with the core game. Expansions are great once you get into the game. If you're interested in the story, follow the realease order (imho).

Blog Portugu