Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

freagin awesome

PlanoMMPlanoMM Member Posts: 1,267

hey, i just got me fileplanet beta invite in the email.  yay, soon ill be playin Vanguard.  im downloading the client now, as soon as the beta opens ill be playin.

anyone else get an invite, im sure many did.

Comments

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762

does the beta have an NDA to where you can't discuss about it? Because if not, i'd like to hear about it and see if it actually is similar in nature to Everquest2.

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164
    Originally posted by PlanoMM

hey, i just got me fileplanet beta invite in the email.  yay, soon ill be playin Vanguard.  im downloading the client now, as soon as the beta opens ill be playin.
    Well darn. *shakes fists at you*

• Rreka'alRreka'al Member Posts: 450
    I wish, but I'll probably just have to settle with the 3-days before release thing that comes with pre-ordering it.

• PlanoMMPlanoMM Member Posts: 1,267
    Originally posted by tigris67

does the beta have an NDA to where you can't discuss about it? Because if not, i'd like to hear about it and see if it actually is similar in nature to Everquest2.

if i understand it right, its for the open beta.  and if so, no there wont be an NDA.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Just a word of advice, when you download it, make sure you download it (or transfer it) to your strongest computer. Vanguard REALLY requires a lot of your system.
  • PlanoMMPlanoMM Member Posts: 1,267
    Originally posted by Gameloading

Just a word of advice, when you download it, make sure you download it (or transfer it) to your strongest computer. Vanguard REALLY requires a lot of your system.agreed.

• elvigyelvigy Member CommonPosts: 249
    And if there's no NDA, please do let us know how it is. I've got that one, and Spellborn on my hopeful list. I don't want to preorder, got burned once before on that, and I'm too embarrassed to even say the name of that game. So I want to know how this is before I get it.