Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Population

WARCRYtmWARCRYtm Member Posts: 875

With all this bot baning, is FFXI with uge population, or there are just gost towns.

Is it easy to find group?

Comments

• zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787
    i didn't play it long since it's to slow for my taste (leveling up i mean, battle system is pretty fast) there was always tons of people in town when i played and groups are not that hard to find.

• RinicRinic Member Posts: 715
    What does banning of bots have to do with amount of people in town?

Towns are packed, and theres always people to group with, unless you're a dragoon. ;)

• GrahamooGrahamoo Member Posts: 7

Originally posted by Rinic
    What does banning of bots have to do with amount of people in town?

Towns are packed, and theres always people to group with, unless you're a dragoon. ;)

Or a summoner, black mage, thief or anything else that isn't a WHM RDM WAR NIN or BRD :)

• ShijukiShijuki Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Actually, there are less people playing the game now since I resubscribed a about a week or so. I wouldnt be surprised if they did a server merge anytime soon. 

• RinicRinic Member Posts: 715

Originally posted by Shijuki
    Actually, there are less people playing the game now since I resubscribed a about a week or so. I wouldnt be surprised if they did a server merge anytime soon. 

Uh?? I don't know what server you're on, but Unicorn has about 3500 people online at peak times. It's hard enough to get mobs in the high end leveling spots, don't need another server coming over too.
  • Jo-GamerJo-Gamer Member Posts: 120

FFXI still have up to 2-3k players per server.  This game isnt dying any time soon. ^^

• MatteusGMatteusG Member Posts: 21
    They are banning cheaters and real money trade accounts the one affect this could possibly have on the community as a whole is that it will grow as people will come back to the game when RMT goes down.

During JA or NA peak time my server, Asura, usually has around 3.5k players online, of those around 800 are level 75 jobs.

During besieged in Aht Urgan the zone quickly fills to the limit of 700 people and it can be hard to get a spot in besieged.