Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

21 days free

I thought why not give it a try. I recieved email from soe saying it would be easy to come back.. Followed the simple instructions and it said I didn't have a subscription. The email also says if you enter in any info about billing it would void the free 21 days.

Any ideas

Duck

Comments

• docminusdocminus Member Posts: 717
    mh, sounds odd. you might want to submit a ticket - then again, atm it's xmas, plus it doesn't seem a good beginning to start up a trial like that.

i find the system soe has very confusing, leading you from 1 webpage to the next, sometimes having to relog oh well, what can you do .....

imageimage

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261
    Happens to some from what I hear.  Apparantly if you call their accounts department and tell them you recieved the email yet can't use the trial, they'll activate it manually for you.

• CasualMakerCasualMaker Member UncommonPosts: 862
    Originally posted by ducksoup

I thought why not give it a try. I recieved email from soe saying it would be easy to come back.. Followed the simple instructions and it said I didn't have a subscription. The email also says if you enter in any info about billing it would void the free 21 days.

Any ideas

Duck
    I think the current 21-day trial is only good for those who had a Smuggler among their set of characters.  The trials seem to be targetted to the classes that mostly recently got their expertise revamp.
  • ducksoupducksoup Member Posts: 5
    I'll include the email below if my copy paste skills work. If my memory is working one of my characters was an Officer.

area
    area

This email contains promotional, advertising or marketing materials.

Click here to unsubscribe from this newsletter.

Click here to be removed from all Sony Online Entertainment mailing lists.

Sony Online Privacy Policy | SOE Terms of Service

Sony Online Entertainment LLC is located at 8928 Terman Court, San Diego, CA 92121.

LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. Star Wars Galaxies is a registered trademark of Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd.

SOE and the SOE logo are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment LLC © 2002 - 2006 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. & ® or TM as indicated.

All rights reserved. Lucas Arts, a division of Lucasfilm Entertainment Company LTD. P.O. Box 29908 San Francisco, CA 94129