Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEXT BIG MMO !

Will be Lineage 3 for shureimage its superior gameplay combined with Unreal engine 3 :S OMG what more chud u ask 4 ?

Comments

• xerotwoxerotwo Member Posts: 14
    Lineage3? Hmm Have any pictures yet? Never heard of it until just now lol.

dalris

• Synyster777Synyster777 Member Posts: 301
    I dunno I think Aion will be pretty big, age of conan is looking good too, not to mention WAR could be the next WoW, I havn't heard much about lineage 3 but I will go see what I can find.

Also we are all aware of the fact that the OP's grammar is not the best, still no need for some stupid smartass comment stating the obvious. If you can read the post, then read the dam post and reply to the topic.

Lend a hand and break the chains of regularity you lean so closely upon

• xerotwoxerotwo Member Posts: 14
    aww geez.. I havn't put much effort into looking into new games yet.. But last night while I was looking at the Holiday Prize things and came across Age of Conan .. Omg.. that game is freakin beautiful. I think I found my new Upsession for the year 2007

dalris

• LordLegionerLordLegioner Member Posts: 3
    NCsoft is supposodly working on L3 but they stil are working hard on L2 just beggining new chapters... ive seen things about L3 being totally fake to it comng out in summer of 07... nobody has ever gotten any hard evidene of L3. Hope it does though :D