Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

release

when scions of fate reallys is released will it be released as closed beta if-so how long or will it be open betA?

Comments

• I think Its going to be release next monthimage
  • carlzillacarlzilla Member Posts: 3
    oh really? thats great !! *DANCE PARTY !!!!*<(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>
  • tiger6993tiger6993 Member Posts: 33
    January 15 is the closed beta.

Which means you need a closed beta key.
  • shakaamashakaama Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Well I tried to sign up for it.  I filled out everything and for some reason it DIDN'T have a day of the month for your birthday and wouldn't you know it, ...  When i clicked confirm it says please enter a day you were born

I call shinanigans.  Or they realy don't want NA players to play.  Oh well.  I clicked off all the sites and info i had of this game. 

moving on.
    Wierd. I'm guessing you tryed to sign up at mmosite or wherever they're giving away keys?

You could try at FatePlayer. 15 posts for a key.
  • shan109shan109 Member Posts: 3
    I believe it will not go to beta test anymore... I think it says it will be already released. So no beta test is going to be.

NA

Originally posted by shan109

I believe it will not go to beta test anymore... I think it says it will be already released. So no beta test is going to be.
    Actually, that's wrong. The closed beta starts January 15th and the game is going to be released sometime in February.
  • Is it now January or February??..

I don't really know what your asking, so look here for the official schedule: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/106581.
  • DarckcloudDarckcloud Member Posts: 4
    Well its official like he said it starts January 15th and is officially realesed to the public on Febuary 2nd
  • aznddrj307aznddrj307 Member Posts: 27

gotta heat the game up :D