Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a new game to play

Anybody have any suggestions?

Ive played many mmo's, my favorite was SWG pre NGE. played it for 2 and a half years.

getting tierd of it now though.

Ive also played but gotten tired of city of heros (lvl 50 fire/kin, lvl 50 inv/ss), archlord 32 summioner (really tired of it fast), rfo (50 belato mage), wow (tried it/hated it), eq2 (tried it hated it), matrix o (tried it/hated it), auto assault (not enough players for me), beta tested / 2 months in on planetside (got old fast), final fantasy (to many japs and credit farmers for me), lineage 2 (to many bots)

i have even tried maple story, nothing is giving me hte thrill i once had in SWG. =/ any sugestions?

Im currently waiting for Vanguard and Conan open betas but if my experience serves me right, they will fail just like the rest this year.

im not really into consol games, the last consol game i enjoyed was dragonquest 8, which i power played for 2 days, beat it and lost intrest, so im not in the mood to buy another consol game, i need something to hold my intrest for another 3 years =D

let me know, please and thanks

Comments

• gothokaosgothokaos Member UncommonPosts: 145
    I doubt you will be able to find something as thrilling as your favorite game for at least 10 years. I've been trying and NOTHING will satisfy me like UO and EQ. Find a new hobby and come back in a decade and all it will be new and thrilling again.
  • JNA0349JNA0349 Member Posts: 23
    Originally posted by gothokaos

I doubt you will be able to find something as thrilling as your favorite game for at least 10 years. I've been trying and NOTHING will satisfy me like UO and EQ. Find a new hobby and come back in a decade and all it will be new and thrilling again.

ooo yeah, i really dont want to give up that easy, the devs of the mmo's need to just make better games =/

• exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

if you are not a rock head close minded , buy nightfall

its not what you are used in classic UO rpg kind of games
    but its full of people and you have end game quests that take 9 hours to complete.

• krakkenkrakken Member Posts: 200
    Hi

i found Saga of Ryzom one of the best alternatives for pre nge/cu swg refugees.

you maybe wanna try it.

let me know if you find something better ....

good luck & happy x-mas

pre nge/cu swg forever , damn you $oe
  • GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
    Isnt saga of Ryzom bankrupt and up for sale ?

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• krakkenkrakken Member Posts: 200
    Gameforge is the new owner, you can find more information here:

www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setView/news/gameID/36/showArticle/6868