Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

gets really hard at certain part!!!!

ive found gets to be the hardest game ever coz i am an elemnetal can hit quite high have good skills done plague i just need to do a quest that where u have to kill yijo and the farmer dude im only lvl 12 and yijos lvl 18 and farmers lvl 16 impossible for me lol im not sure if ive done my isnigia think i have

Comments

• bugzapperbugzapper Member Posts: 26
    Concentrate on the "Primary" Quests and watch out to fulfill the
    "cooperative" missions in town to continue your primary quests. Then it
    should be easy to get along. Hard part comes at lvl 16 - 20 there is
    uggest you do a lot of sub quests on the main land to level up to lvl
    20 (max) to continue the storyline.

As an Elementalist you shouldn't have ANY problem n any quests.

• daniboy2142daniboy2142 Member Posts: 19
    IM a Lvl 20 Ele/Monk and i must say when i first got to kaineng city and fought the jade brotherhood that was a challenge but that was a while ago and know im playing nightfall wich rocks!

DaniBoy

• andrzejjjjkkkllandrzejjjjkkkll Member Posts: 5
    its really good game :) I really like to play it.
  • geeman1237geeman1237 Member Posts: 25
    i just bought the game today and i was wondering what would be a good starting character to choose from and then what to advance too? or does it reallly matter?

• polter101polter101 Member Posts: 15
    Originally posted by geeman1237

i just bought the game today and i was wondering what would be a good starting character to choose from and then what to advance too? or does it reallly matter?
    i would have to say if ur just gonna complete the quests and u want an easier character to play with i would choose a warrior/monk.  it has good attack and the healing spells really come in handy later on.

If your going to get into teams though ur gona have to be a monk. it really helps everyone out especially if healer or protecter. the secondary isnt as important but i would either choose mesmer or elmentalists.

and finnaly if your looking for a really hard but very rewarding character i would go with a mesmer.  its fun to use and it also really helps out ur team

I hope ive been helpfull!!
  • dertomokdertomok Member Posts: 79
    First i would like to say :
    - Find a party .
    If you play solo GW you couldn't even complete later missions or quests . You really need too find a party . Also you can get some builds ( with your having skills ) effective agiants them and the easiest way , is too complete other quests/mission , get stronger and complete this one .

First you must give , only than you can take .