Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen Earth Developer Chat December 20th

AthonAthon Member Posts: 92

Fallen Earth.se have nabbed the developers and are holding a developer chat on December 20th - see the Fallen Earth.se front page for further details and the Chat section for details of where to log on.

----
So you want to make your own MMORPG? Here's some advice

Recommended reading:
Designing Virtual Worlds by Richard Bartle

Comments

• StowawayStowaway Member Posts: 165

Hit me baby one more time

• darkasterdarkaster Member Posts: 187
    The Developer chat happened, and there is now a transcript of the event up over at FallenEarth.se

http://www.fallenearth.se/forum/index.php/topic,1105.msg17264.html

You must be registered and signed up to see the pictures at the bottom, however everyone can read the information.  Great stuff, the game is feeling closer and closer by the day! image

• AquacadetAquacadet Member Posts: 14
    By the bespectacled face of Benjamin Franklin that's some good stuff!

Honestly though, this game is shaping up to take the MMORPG world by storm... i'm pretty excited.
  • TymoraTymora Member UncommonPosts: 1,295
    It wasn't the greatest Dev Chat.  Lots of important questions were not even asked, and those that were asked were answered rather vaguely.  They DID answer the all important questions regarding Mushroom quests, though, thank goodness.  It wasn't really the Devs that were a dissapointment, but the quality of questions that were asked.  It seemed like a waste of time, mostly.  The mmo is still high on my radar though.  I think Icarus is doing a fine job so far, I can't wait for Fallen Earth
  • torioustorious Member Posts: 66

i liked the comment about the spork and everything being bulletproof image
    yeah... DR Pepper is great image

• green13green13 Member UncommonPosts: 1,341
    Didn't seem to be any groundbreaking new stuff, but I thought the subfactions sounded interesting.