Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which expansion has the..

ShadrakShadrak Member Posts: 375
Which expansion has the graphics upgrades? I downlaoded the free version of the game and the character models are horrible. Does on of the expasions have updated graphics?

Comments

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

The character models are five years old, thats the problem

As to expansions, Shadowlands and Alien Invasion both have better graphics involved. But niether change anything in what you already see.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183
    Lost Eden is the expansion you're looking for....but it's not out yet.

they're adding graphical / animation / performance improvements incrementally atm with little patches, because the changes to the dated engine are so severe, so we'll probably see a gradual increase in eye-candy between now and when LE is released.

• ShadrakShadrak Member Posts: 375
    Thanks guys . Im glad its being updated and i look forwars to that expansion.
  • ShadrakShadrak Member Posts: 375
    Lost eden has been released and I havent seen any New Updated character models advertised. Did the upgraded models not make it in game or am i Just missing them?
  • AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857
    The improvements were primarily in the order of animations and loading times, actual updates to the freezeframe portion of the graphics themselves will have to wait.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• Stratus8Stratus8 Member Posts: 173
    Age of Conan... go play that if you want a graphical upgrade of AO.