Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some heavily populated, healthy server options

Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

I currently have 2 toons on Bria. Unfortunately (and to the best of my knowledge) this is all I can have on a single server.

I want to make a third wookie toon but I guess I'll need to play on another server.  Im a roleplayer, prefer roleplay servers but not necessarily. 

Could someone recommend a nice server like Bria that I'll find some interaction?

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."

Comments

• MMO_ManMMO_Man Member Posts: 666
    Heavily populated, are you kidding? 

I sleep with a pillow under my gun.

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261
    Ahazi, Gorath or Chilastra could be a start.

• RipperLordRipperLord Member Posts: 58
    Yeah as he said those 3 a probably be the best 3 servers for RPing but if you are looking for more PvPing, other then Bria go to Sunrunner or Starsider.

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

i used to play on sunrunner, and actually I'll be doing a lot of space gaming with the wookie so I may go back to sunrunner.

good to hear its still a happening server

thanks guys

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • hipiaphipiap Member UncommonPosts: 393

if you really want to have the 3rd toon on your same server....pony up and grab a second account.

Otherwise...just go to Intrepid.

Chilastra, Shadowfire and Valcyn are nice....but Intrepid had the First jedi in the game.

MMO History: 2528 days in SW:G

• iskareotiskareot Member Posts: 2,143

Originally posted by Rayx0r

i used to play on sunrunner, and actually I'll be doing a lot of space gaming with the wookie so I may go back to sunrunner.
    good to hear its still a happening server
    thanks guys

Define "happening"  as in like "12 people" in Coronet happening or "500"...?   Im curious to know what you consider that.

• RomyRomy Member Posts: 6

Coronet is dead on most servers - that doesn't mean the game is.  Coronet used to be the hub of doctor buffing, so it was crowded.  Now, not so much.  But Tatooine is usually busy on many servers, and other planets as well.  Not like the old days, but not so dead as some would suggest.

If you are looking for space gaming, consider Starsider - a lot of pilot groups have migrated there.

• RainStarRainStar Member Posts: 638
    Look for Theed and Cnet to become more populated on Starsider soon. Seems there are players who want to get away from Tatooine and start hanging around at the cantinas on Naboo and Corellia again.