Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guess me occupation

PlanoMMPlanoMM Member Posts: 1,267

whoever guesses correctly get me friendship free of charge.

and you cant call this thread spam because this topic (http://mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/106920) is allowed here, and its the same type of thread.  so if this one gets moved to the spam folder then this one (http://mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/106920) has to go as well.

Comments

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223

SHUT YER MOUTH image

I'm going to guess you're a miner working under Bruenor Battlehammer or you're a merchant in the Ten-Towns.

But if I were to guess your, most likely, boring RL occupation lol. I'd probably guess you were a pig breeder. Basically, you jerk off fat maie pigs to get them to breed.

Hmm,

How about you're one of those people that volunteer for a myriad of clinical trials run by hospitals or you're a computer programmer or you work at wal-mart seems the best chance at being right.

Cryomatrix
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • PlanoMMPlanoMM Member Posts: 1,267

Originally posted by Cryomatrix
    SHUT YER MOUTH image

I'm going to guess you're a miner working under Bruenor Battlehammer or you're a merchant in the Ten-Towns.

But if I were to guess your, most likely, boring RL occupation lol. I'd probably guess you were a pig breeder. Basically, you jerk off fat maie pigs to get them to breed.

Hmm,

How about you're one of those people that volunteer for a myriad of clinical trials run by hospitals or you're a computer programmer or you work at wal-mart seems the best chance at being right.

Cryomatrix

ding, ding, ding..... you got all me jobs, including me tutaledge under Bruenor.  me hardest job is being a pig breeder though.

hee, hee, hee.....