Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introduce yourself here.

Hi all,

Looking foward to Voyage Century.

I normaly play mmorpg's with my hubby but since his work hours changes I often  play without him now. I love MMORPG;s and I love spending time with my family.

I beta test alot of games and I usualy play it or pay for it sometimes for a year or better  ( even if I no longer play it) because I alwys have in my mind that I may get bored and want to play it. I guess I am strange like that.image

Comments

• MadrilenoMadrileno Member Posts: 23
    Hello there im new here. Ive been searching for a MMORPG representing the real world back in the renassaince for a long time and seems Voyage Century is one of those games that can satisfy me.
  • IcePrincessIcePrincess Member Posts: 1

I'v been playing the alpha version of voyage century and sofar it's been realy great. The best game so far .

Can't wait for the Beta test to start

• bailyesbailyes Member Posts: 188
    Hey there
    I joined VC on the 14th of December and it has been a brillint game to play.

I have also been looking for a Historical game and being intrested in the history of pirates and VC came to my attention
    Took me 6 hours to download but I must say it is a brilliant game.
    As soon as I saw that the port I was being sent to was Alexandria, I couldn't believe it because that place has alot of Egyptian history there and being very intrested in the history of Egyptians, you could imagine how exited I was about the game.

Everyone who is reading this post and haven't yet downloaded the game, GET IT NOW!
    It's worth it!

Bailyes

• brihtwulfbrihtwulf Member UncommonPosts: 975
    I agree!  For a free to play game, this one tops the charts.  It may or may not be better than Pirates of the Burning Sea, but it's available to play and a lot of fun.  At least it's something different to break up your time between playing all the fantasy MMOs out there.  Sure, it's probably not the BEST MMO EVER, but it's a lot of fun, and worth a try for everyone (being that it's completely FREE).  I recommend everyone try it out and come show us your skills as a merchant, explorer, warrior, or PIRATE!  I look forward to seeing you all in the game!
  • bailyesbailyes Member Posts: 188
    This is the 1st time I have played a good 3D MMORPG because the only other ones are not as advanced as VC and the graphic are nowhere near as good.

I have been looking around for some pirate games that is historicly correct and it seems I have found it.

I haven't really tried any Fantasy MMORPGs but I may try in the futrue.

I guess I will be playing this game about 5-12 hours a day depending on what day it is just to get my stats up high and to be able to play with the advanced players and get into some good sea battles.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there

Bailyes

• elitepwnerelitepwner Member Posts: 7
    Ive been playing it since it opened and its a great game.

Bit confusing and hard to understand and lacking content but eventually itll get there :P

Server: Columbus

Character Name: TraceHeatfist

Guild: Vice Leader of Plunders

Title: Warrior / Wanderer

Ship: Battleship Level 3

I love it
  • TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984
      Good morning to yall! Its nice to see I'm not the only one hooked on VC

Finally a game I can explore my own planet! Right now I have a fairly well established Gunsmith career going. Have you all notice how connected people are getting to certain locals? Even when your well past a area's usefullness people always seem to have a favorite home port.

Server- Columbus

Homecity- Alexadria

Name- Oseralis

Ship- The Heron

Occupation- Colonial Gunsmith

Favorite Sea Route- Algiers to Alexandria