Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost My Cd's - Can't Find Full Download....

Nikoz78Nikoz78 Member UncommonPosts: 910
Lost my CD's. Reactivated my account and got the free trial download and logged in. I can play but the patch updater tells me much of the game is missing and I won't be able to access everything.

Does anyone know where I can find the expansion downloads? Tried download.com and the official site. Am I missing some detail on those sites? Can't even find a torrent. I have a paid account so don't care to rebuy the game just to be able to play my paid account. So if I'm SOL I guess I can't return. Anyone know a solution?

I miss the good ol' days when nerds were actually intelligent.

Comments

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528
    When you login go to like edit account.  There should be something
    in all of those options that says view expansions.  You can then
    click download expansion if ti is activiated - in fact even if it isn't
    an expansion you own you can download but you cannot access it.  

• SarienSarien Member Posts: 8

If I remember right, you have to install and update the original client before trying to install the expansion clients.  The expansions copy information from the previous client during the installation process.

So if you are missing information from the previous client(s) and add more missing information from the subsequent client(s), it is too much for their patcher to update.  Don't ask me why...

Go to the herald, they should have download sites listed for everything.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Call Mythic for help....they should be able to advise you.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• VerisolVerisol Member Posts: 21
    Here is their instructions on how to download the game if you have lost your cds. The download isn't the fastest, but it works.

http://support.darkageofcamelot.com/kb/article.php?id=900

• Nikoz78Nikoz78 Member UncommonPosts: 910
    Wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for the helpful advice and links. It's very much apreciated. Have a great holiday season.

/peace & respect

I miss the good ol' days when nerds were actually intelligent.

• sempiternalsempiternal Member UncommonPosts: 1,082

If anyone wants a copy of the retail box I have an extra.

It's still factory sealed and includes the 30 days free.

Make an offer, paypal or check would be fine.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    You should probably mention which retail box you are referring to.... Epic edition?  or one of the earlier ones...

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon