Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blah.

I use to play this game. It was good for awhile but the really slow updates and no expansions just didnt do it for me. 

Comments

• mbg1411mbg1411 Member UncommonPosts: 109
    This game is dead...

• Zer0SoulZer0Soul Member UncommonPosts: 3
    on the contrary, the game itself still has a very vivid userbase. It's about more on par with some of the more descrete freebies out there.

• CinidilCinidil Member Posts: 63
    I loved it.  Was the first MMORPG I ever played.  Kinda bad circumstances led me to quit though...hurray immaturity.

Drifter
    45 Elf Ranger
    Diren Hold

• GoSonicsGoSonics Member Posts: 167
    Played this for two years. Loved this game but eventually just got tired of the CM grind.

• enzymeenzyme Member UncommonPosts: 464

I used to play this too, this was my first MMO.

I absolutely loved it, and was curious what's it like now? Haven't played in ages, (Played pre-frontiers) Is there a playerbase if I purchased a copy of Frontiers?

Current Games:

• Vemillion1Vemillion1 Member Posts: 2

Like most here it   was my first foray into MMORPG's,  and  as well I played it for a while,  till my disc messed me up,  and gave up,  then when they  offered all old timers a free month to play again,  I did for a few months,  starting new characters .  At this time the the fee had gone up,  and thought there was still a fairly good population,  I felt the sense of community dropped,  as most were higher lvls.  and b/c the (still old) disc I had,  kept messing up on me,  and my character when got to certain lvl,  I droppedout again.  I had though about gettign Frontirers,  whice you can generally only find online now.    I mean it the fee was still under $10 and I had felt more community,  I may had,   but b/c of the lack,  and the fee deceided it wasnt worth it.  I mean if payin that much,  might as well  play Wow, or EVE(which I did for a while,  as well as I have Guild Wars Factions)  ,  but never been a big PC person,  pluse as was goin to again (and did try free trial of WoW)  my laptop got fried      To some it up,  I loved EQOA,  for what it was,   and have always like the though of console MMO's and  surprise with the exception of FFXI,  and maybe PSU there been no more attempts.     Well lets see what the next gen brings (would have got an X-box if True Fantasy Live had ever coem out,  but that would have been the only reason.)  I know there a DCU MMO for Playstation,  and a Marvel Univ.  MMO for Microsoft planned,  but that not help anythin as I'm a PS person and love Marvel.   Well enuf of my rantign.

P.S. - I like soem other think the coould make a MMO on par with EQOA on the PSP if wanted to. 

• Slash8915Slash8915 Member Posts: 6

Yeah, besides little games like Runescape and Xenimus, this was my first REAL MMO. That may be why I loved it so much. Sucks that it's dead now, or I would DEFINITELY start up again.

• RonsunRonsun Member Posts: 6

It's not dead at all, just log into Castle Lightwolf server in Freeport anytime of day.