Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen Knights of Ni & The Knights Who Say Ni

neuronomadneuronomad Member Posts: 1,276

I am an officer in a guild that plays on Gnomeregan both Alliance side and Horde side.  

On the Alliance side the guild's name is "The Knights Who Say Ni" and on the Horde it is "Fallen Knights of Ni".

Our guild website is: www.warkin.com.

We are a mature guild that consist mostly of married couples and parents.  We also have a number of college students as well.   We do not descriminate against anyone and the guild is very open.

--------------------------------
Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile

Quit: Eden Eternal, Wakfu, DDO, STO, DCUO, Sword 2, Atlantica Online, LOTRO, SWTOR, RIFT, Earthrise, FFXIV, RoM, Allods Online, GA,WAR,CO,V:SoH,POTBS,TR,COH/COV, WOW, DDO,AL, EQ, Eve, L2, AA, Mx0, SWG, SoR, AO, RFO, DAoC, and others.
www.twitter.com/mlwhitt
www.michaelwhitt.com

Comments

• hotdogshotdogs Member Posts: 59

i will join when i get the game plz leave ur ign on this forum. i hope u acpt newbs!

also i want to join on both ur guilds.

what server r u on?

• neuronomadneuronomad Member Posts: 1,276

I am not currently playing at the moment, but can help you get in the guild.  They are a great guild.

The guild's website is Warkin.com by the way.

The server we mainly play on is Gnomeregan.

On the Alliance side send a /tell to AmyTheMage, TankMe or ShadowSpirit and tell them mlwhitt sent you.

On the Horde side send a /tell to Stinis, or Mozzle and tell them the same thing.

Or just PM me once you get in game on Gnomeregan and let me know your toon's name and which side it is on and I will let one of the officers know you want an /ginvite

--------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile

Quit: Eden Eternal, Wakfu, DDO, STO, DCUO, Sword 2, Atlantica Online, LOTRO, SWTOR, RIFT, Earthrise, FFXIV, RoM, Allods Online, GA,WAR,CO,V:SoH,POTBS,TR,COH/COV, WOW, DDO,AL, EQ, Eve, L2, AA, Mx0, SWG, SoR, AO, RFO, DAoC, and others.
    www.twitter.com/mlwhitt
    www.michaelwhitt.com