Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTENTION: OUR POLICY AGAINST FREE RO SERVERS!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Hello Everyone,

We have recently been contacted by Gravity Interactive about the illegal activities going on in these forums.  In an effort to aid them in their fight against illegal servers we will now be strictly policing our forums looking and taking care of this trash.

Users caught soliciting for (requesting) free servers or advertising free servers will have their posts deleted and will get their account and IP banned from this site...NO EXCEPTIONS!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Let me clear 2 things up:

1) The topics that were delted did NOT affect anyones rank.  However, that post you just made did.

2) You cannot even post a topic stating to contact you for illegal servers...that is the same as posting the address.  Much like if you posted a topic about contacting you for free drugs or instructions on building a bomb....we would delete it.  NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES on this site.

Thanks.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• KartalonKartalon Member Posts: 2

And who sais that they are illegal???

I won't believe this till I see a judge in each country...

Salu2/Bye

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

The servers are running on stolen software...this is known as software piracy as is covered by nearly all international laws.  If Gravity is able to take legal action against these parties then I would presume that these people are breaking the law.

Gravity also has a US presence - a US corporation, so anyone in the US operating an illegal server can be prosecuted under US laws.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

This discussion has been closed.