Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gratz everyone

123457»

Comments

• TharcideTharcide Member Posts: 97
    Just read what Freeze said.
    U.S. servers have to be up before they let all the 250 people in(U.S. or not)

So expect you'll be in the game before the end of november.

• Squall15Squall15 Member Posts: 454

Originally posted by PowderBurnt
    OK. So I won a beta invite but haven't gotten a key or any other info.  What's up, buttercup?

Hey Guys,

A quick update here from Spellborn HQ:

First of all, we are amazed by the amount of competition entries. While these numbers make us very happy, we will make sure that we can give all the people that didn't win a fair chance to join the open beta when it starts at the end of this year/early 2007.

We are currently finalizing our servers in the <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 />US. Since Spellborn requires optimal server connections, we don't want to put the non EU contest winners on a European beta server. This will mean that all 250 contest winners will be allowed to join the beta at the same time as soon as all US servers are up and running and are tested by are QA department.

Expect your client and beta login before the end of November. This might be a disappointment for some (or many) of you, for which we apologise, but we have worked on this project for years and we want to show it to you in its best possible form.

We expect to get the full list of winners from the mmorpg.com staff within the next few days. Winners can expect more details and information via email within 2 weeks.

For those of you that won a beta invite, feel free to send me (Freeze) a pm on our website (
    www.tcos.com) if you have any questions or comments. On a side note; we will replace the client on fileplanet before the invites are send out. It will save you a lot of time and bandwidth to not download the current client.

Thanks again for understanding and i hope to see you all soon in the world of Spellborn.

Cheers,

Marco 'Freeze' van Haren
    PR Manager TCoS

____________________________________________________________________________________

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619
    No Beta Key yet.  I am in the US.

• TeulaarTeulaar Member Posts: 22
    if  all goes  well  ....... just one  more day image
  • BytoByto Member UncommonPosts: 42
    same here :( , im from germany hopy they send out the keys this weekend .

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Check the other threads. We'll be lucky if we get keys by the end of December, beginning of January.

• chriswsmchriswsm Member UncommonPosts: 383

I have to admit I am beginning to lose interest....  image

I used to visit this site a lot however in recent years it has become the home of negative forum posts, illogical opinions and tantrums so I visit less often.

Played or Beta'd: UO / DAOC / Horizons / EQ2 / DDO / EVE / Archlord / PirateKingsOnline / Tabula Rasa / LOTRO / AOC / Champions / Darkfall / Mortal Online / DCUO / Rift / STO / SWTOR / TSW

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619
    I have already lost interest

• CrueltylizerCrueltylizer Member UncommonPosts: 58
    I dont get it.

We got an e-mail some weeks back that it would take a couple of weeks and then we would begin to test.

I havent gotten any new information since. This is really really bad service.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by outfctrl
    I have already lost interest

Same here, man.

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

I may still check it out.. who knows..

still boggled why they bothered with the contest when the beta wasnt ready.  last update said we could count on something by the end of november..

no update since the end of november.  in literature, this is called "foreshadowing"

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."