Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login tab order

VITAMADNESSVITAMADNESS Member Posts: 132

Logging into your site, the tab order is a bit tedious. You type your login name in, then hit "tab" to the password field, then enter the password, then you can hit the "tab" key 5 times to go be able to  depress the login button to actually log in.

If possible (I know it is in any windows programming, but unsure on the web) I would switch the tab order so the login button is the next item you end up at after you enter the password.

just my 2 cp pieces :)

Beta'd: Neocron, Planetside, ShadowBane, Horizons, City of Heros, Saga of Ryzom, Lineage II, WoW Stress Test

Played: EQ, Shadowbane, DAoC, SWG, Anarchy Online, Asherson's Call 2. Earth and Beyond, City of Heros, EQ

Playing: WAITING FOR WOW and EQ 2

Comments

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

I think you can hit Enter after filling out the form...I will look into the taborder, if that is supported on images (our buttons are images, not form controls).

Thanks!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• VITAMADNESSVITAMADNESS Member Posts: 132
    Talk about ingrained actions image  I never actually tried to just hit enter...so use to tabbing in window apps and on most sites hehe

Beta'd: Neocron, Planetside, ShadowBane, Horizons, City of Heros, Saga of Ryzom, Lineage II, WoW Stress Test

Played: EQ, Shadowbane, DAoC, SWG, Anarchy Online, Asherson's Call 2. Earth and Beyond, City of Heros, EQ

Playing: WAITING FOR WOW and EQ 2