Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

questions about ragnarok online

noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274
1.is there pvp?image

2. is leveling slow or fast?

3. is it mostly group based or solo

egg aumlet+noob=nooblet

Comments

• UnicronUnicron Member Posts: 4

If pvp is player versus player then yes. (I believe)

lvling is FAST, i was lvl 20 in a day, next day lvl 35 :S

I've only played in a private server which wasn't exactly full of people, so I got to lvl 35 without hardly ever speaking to anybody...

• Talsami2Talsami2 Member Posts: 7

Dont know if they have PvP yet havent played it in a long time

Lvling is pretty fast at frist but slows down at higher lvls (its good)

Partying is needed for some hard areas realy depends on battle tatics, but haveing a healer with you is always a good call

I had a higher lvl Priest when I stoped playing  most fun in a MMO I ever had everyone likes a healer image. I stoped palying because gavity were being lazy jerks. not updating the iRO version and only the kRO and then making us pay $12 a mounth for a incomplete game tha tthey didnt plan on updateing for a few months imageimage.

• RaddMonzRaddMonz Member Posts: 86

I am trying to download the client - it is taking forever - the downloads keep locking up on me (even on the incremental downloads.

Even fileplanets downloads aren't this bad.

RaddMonz
    Hz: Sobuk il Radd-Dawn: Dwarf/Warrior/Mage/KNoC/Druid/Cleric/Blksmth/Wpsmth/Scholar
    AC2: Kaled il Radd-Frostfell: Tumerok Invoker
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ...and all at once the chaos ceased...

CoH: Mr E-Man, Energy Arc, IG-2112MD, Slayer Faith, Master TimeLord Mr E-Being
    CoV: Mr E-Villain, Dark Willow, Cold Satisfaction, Mr E-Mech, Mr E-Lectric
    Freedom Server

• AdmiralChaosAdmiralChaos Member Posts: 72

Yeah, I sugest finding a fan site and downloading it off one of them, there main site really sucks for downloading the game itsself...

I was doing a 8 hours download on cable...

about 4 hours into it p00f....

so I decided to find a fan site, got it in about 30 min... lol...

• RegnorokRegnorok Member UncommonPosts: 129

Leveling is fast at low lvls but then it takes really long once you get to your second class.
    Theres 1 on 1 pvp and currently theres an in-game event called War of the Empirum which is Clan battles.
    "Gravity doesnt update IRO but only KRO" this is false. First of all IRO is ran by a different people than KRO.
    Dont think they are both together. They are implimenting a very big long awaited update which is called the Juno update in a few weeks. It includes new cities and monsters, and Alternative second classes.

• Talsami2Talsami2 Member Posts: 7

Originally posted by Regnorok

Leveling is fast at low lvls but then it takes really long once you get to your second class.
    Theres 1 on 1 pvp and currently theres an in-game event called War of the Empirum which is Clan battles.
    "Gravity doesnt update IRO but only KRO" this is false. First of all IRO is ran by a different people than KRO.
    Dont think they are both together. They are implimenting a very big long awaited update which is called the Juno update in a few weeks. It includes new cities and monsters, and Alternative second classes.

This was a long time ago, (2-years I think) before comodo (i think thats what its called). I stop playing the same time RO-pak.0 shut down (if you remember that fansite one of the more populare ones). Thats when they started the pay to play. They wouldnt going to put comodo up for a few months and just now they are adding the new 2-2 jobs.  I am realy thinking of rejoining seeing how they have started to foces on the iRO version a little more, Bard just looks like to much fun to pass up. image

Killing thoe poor little poring and farbes, hunting the smoky race to extinction looking for a Head Band, never found one image.   Also pets look like fun i want a poring with a little backpack image.

sorry if a struck a never

• hawkwindhawkwind Member Posts: 124

After level 65 it gets pretty slow. Party is a must for anyplace hard unless you are a high level wiz/mage with a healer.

Cheats practically rule the game but no one hardly ever admits botting or gaining from botting.

But...still I keep returning because I invested over TWO years into the game. (Call the police?)

Don't ya eat the yellow snow!