Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You were suppossed to be The Promised One!

zipitzipit Member Posts: 487

We came in numbers far outweighing the opponents.

We came hurt and disillusioned

We built a home here...

We boosted your numbers more than you care to admit!

We are LEGION !!!

We made this our home and we prospered for some time. Threads thrived under our tender care and more people came to see what was going on. Friendships and combatants met each other and arguments flew through the air like angry wasps. We united under one banner and slowly reorganized. The wounds were healing slowly...

We thought this to be our home. We were wrong...

Now is not the time to waver or hesitate. Through strength we gain power...

Comments

• chlaoschlaos Member Posts: 1,118
    I understand your frustration.  May I suggest being thankfull for the home we shared for awhile, it gave us the opportunity to gather together instead of being tossed to the wind.   I know I feel better for having had the experience.   /cheers my friend   image

"The man who exchanges Liberty for Iconic classes is a fool deserving of neither." - Me and Ben Franklin

• BlazinBladesBlazinBlades Member Posts: 1,214

Are you okay??? Bring it on down now.

Damn byotch dat aint no friggn moon fool, dat be a friggn space station byotch.

• chlaoschlaos Member Posts: 1,118

Originally posted by BlazinBlades

Me or the OP?  Im fine, like you give you a shit....

"The man who exchanges Liberty for Iconic classes is a fool deserving of neither." - Me and Ben Franklin

It was for the OP, but I am glade you are Okay too. Bring it on down now.

• HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851

Orginally posted by chlaos
    I understand your frustration. May I suggest being thankfull for the home we shared for awhile, it gave us the opportunity to gather together instead of being tossed to the wind. I know I feel better for having had the experience. /cheers my friend

I'd rather have been tossed in the wind, then tossed in SOE's shit bin.

You can lost the whole gay phrase, maybe then you wouldn't be viewed as a total loser.

[[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.

Originally posted by HashBrick

Orginally posted by chlaos
    I understand your frustration. May I suggest being thankfull for the home we shared for awhile, it gave us the opportunity to gather together instead of being tossed to the wind. I know I feel better for having had the experience. /cheers my friend

I'd rather have been tossed in the wind, then tossed in SOE's shit bin.

You can lost the whole gay phrase, maybe then you wouldn't be viewed as a total loser.

There is no reason to be jealousimage. Bring it on down now.

• Harry-SackHarry-Sack Member Posts: 135
    Pass the dutchie to the left hand side.

John Smedley beat up my grandmother.

• zipitzipit Member Posts: 487

Originally posted by chlaos

I'm fine, just slightly annoyed/frustrated about this whole ordeal with SOE/LA . I want my game back - Pre-CU FTW!!

Googling pre-cu videos on the net just seem to fuel my anger even more, but for you that haven't downloaded "SWG Veterans' Montage" do so now! Background music by evanescenceimage.

Originally posted by zipit

Originally posted by chlaos

I'm fine, just slightly annoyed/frustrated about this whole ordeal with SOE/LA . I want my game back - Pre-CU FTW!!

Googling pre-cu videos on the net just seem to fuel my anger even more, but for you that haven't downloaded "SWG Veterans' Montage" do so now! Background music by evanescenceimage.

I understand your feelings; I don’t find it a big deal personally. This is just a video game that is all to me; there are far worst things then this being done. Bring it on down now.

• hipiaphipiap Member UncommonPosts: 393

so sick to death of you whining about MMORPG getting tired of your whine threads.

I left the game as well, mad over the changes....but shit3....i let my sig talk for me.

/hands everyone Cheese.

*Leaves for STO forums*

MMO History: 2528 days in SW:G