Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wii Recal ROFL

The Wii is already being recalled.  OMGLMFAO.  Too many people flicking the Wiimote into their t.v.'s.  Recall is for the strap.  I think this is hilarious.  Always thought it was a silly gimmick move by Nintendo in the first place.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Because a piece of string is breaking that means the entire Wii is a flop. Yeah, right.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • TeranHawkinsTeranHawkins Member Posts: 279
    You said it...not I.
  • NoxbaileNoxbaile Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by grunty
    Because a piece of string is breaking that means the entire Wii is a flop. Yeah, right.
    Don't bother, remember how the DS was supposed to be a gimmick?

Well that gimmick is slaughtering the so prescious, so falsely hyped PSP.

Long live the king image , nintendo.

• MMO_ManMMO_Man Member Posts: 666

Originally posted by TeranHawkins
    The Wii is already being recalled.  OMGLMFAO.  Too many people flicking the Wiimote into their t.v.'s.  Recall is for the strap.  I think this is hilarious.  Always thought it was a silly gimmick move by Nintendo in the first place.
    Are you 7 years old?

I sleep with a pillow under my gun.

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

liek omgz u r so rite. wii sux n sony is da king nintndo is 4 babiez dat liek to play der kiddie gamez. lololol

In all seriousness though, if God exists, why can't he strike people down on a more frequent basis?

33 actually....stopped playing silly nintendo Mario's and Zelda's when I was like I dont know 10.

33 actually....stopped playing silly nintendo Mario's and Zelda's when I was like I dont know 10.

I didn't know Zelda was around in the US in 1983. Learn something new everyday.

No 1987 but Mario was in 1981.  Dont be so high and mighty.  Makes you look petty.

No 1987 but Mario was in 1981.  Dont be so high and mighty.  Makes you look petty.

This coming from someone who just made a thread laughing at Nintendo and a recall. Right.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

but posting a gloating post about how the wii mote has been recalled because a couple of friggen retards have broken their TV's with it isn't petty?  Pot, meet kettle.

I should add:  The ps3's are sitting on the shelves where I live(sacramento area)  whereas the Wii's are still nearly impossible to get your hands on, and the Wii's are much more plentiful...so suck on that mmmk?

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

Yes it's funny.
  • SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

Actually, my buddy looked up the system specs of the Wii. That's what I think is going to make it crash. They are..... incredibly sub-standard.

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • InflictionInfliction Member Posts: 1,115
    I kinda pity the people that call anything new a "gimmick". I mean... C'mon... Really? I'd still love to get my hands on a Wii, just don't feel like shopping around trying to find one at the moment. Not to mention all my extra $$ is going to Xmas atm.

• HocheteHochete Member CommonPosts: 1,210

The Wii is the most revolutionary gaming platform since the original Nintendo was released in the 90's. Nintendo are proving just how unimportant great graphics really are to people, and how they value good gameplay above all else.

I hate regular consoles and I'd never own one. Why? Because my PC can do everything a regular console can do and more. However, I AM buying a Wii, simply because it can do things that nothing else in the world can currently do.

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170
    Calling it a gimmick proves you don't know the meaning of the word. UMD movies are a gimmick, since it's a feature you just to have the feature. How many does actually buy movies at full price to your PSP with only 2.0 stereo and a resolution lower than a DVDrip?

Nintendo has been very kind to the few retards breaking their their TV's with their wiimote. Now they are replacing the strap for free, so future retards do have to worry about that.

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087

Yes it's funny.

The PSP is  a gimik the Wii is even more popular than the PS3

/End Of Thread image

• PlanoMMPlanoMM Member Posts: 1,267

Originally posted by SnaKey

Actually, my buddy looked up the system specs of the Wii. That's what I think is going to make it crash. They are..... incredibly sub-standard.

the Wii is crashing?  lol, kk, thats why they already have sold 3 times as many ps3s when the ps3s came out first.  everyone wants a Wii.  well, everyone i know anyway, including me.  hell, its already sold nearly 2 million units.  thats damn fast for a unit that is SOOOOO "sub-standard".  ima thinking theyre doing something right.

• AwakenedAwakened Member UncommonPosts: 595

Originally posted by Hohbein

The Wii is the most revolutionary gaming platform since the original Nintendo was released in the 90's. Nintendo are proving just how unimportant great graphics really are to people, and how they value good gameplay above all else.

I hate regular consoles and I'd never own one. Why? Because my PC can do everything a regular console can do and more. However, I AM buying a Wii, simply because it can do things that nothing else in the world can currently do.

I agree with your post, but I just have to make a small correction, the origonal nintendo was released in late 81-84, depending on which country you lived in.

What greater tribute to free will than the power to question the highest of authority? What greater display of loyalty than blind faith? What greater gift than free will? What greater love than loyalty?

• qotsaqotsa Member UncommonPosts: 835

Originally posted by MMO_Man
    Are you 7 years old?

Supposedly they are 33. That scares me.

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613
    xbox 360>ps3

and

wii=fun

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928

The remote nor the strap has been recalled, what the hell are you babbling about fool? They are sending out replacement straps for people who need/want them, it isnt a mandatory, stop the presses recall, its not even a damn recall. just go to Nintendo.com, go to the form, enter your address and the serial number, and a new improved strap will be mailed to you free of charge.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

• Entreri28Entreri28 Member Posts: 589
    The wii is not a flop even if they do recall the strap which they should.  Pretty sure ps2 and xbox have had powercords that have been recalled/replaced so that would mean they flopped too.

Your mind is like a parachute, it's only useful when it's open.
    Don't forget, you can use the block function on trolls.

• HocheteHochete Member CommonPosts: 1,210

Originally posted by Awakened
    Originally posted by Hohbein

I agree with your post, but I just have to make a small correction, the origonal nintendo was released in late 81-84, depending on which country you lived in.

Good lord that makes me feel old! Thanks for the corretion. :D

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087

Dont know about the XBox but.......

Wii strap breaks - apply for replacement thats free.

Playstation3 - Only works with Sony high definition TV's No fix announced [unless you buy a new TV lol].

Yea id say the WII problems are pretty minor compared to its lesser rival.

Current consol war results.

XBOX360.

WII.

PS3.

• ikraikra Member Posts: 339
    fucking hell you idiots... stop saying its a RECALL because its NOT A RECALL... the idiot press keeps saying recall, when its not. Here is what recall means

"To request return (of a product) to the manufacturer, as for necessary repairs or adjustments."

ffs, they dont need you to send anything back to nintendo at all, if youre interested in obtaining a stronger strap then you just apply for it and its totally free. You dont need to spend on anything, why do you call it a flop??? I call it proper customer service idiots.

Now, how about the issues about the xbox 360's overheating adapters, did microsoft even bother to replace them? hell no.. so stfu u farkin wanks, fanboys are the worst people in this planet.

i~ku~ra