Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you good or bad?

2»

Comments

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159

I usually play by the side that seems most evil.

For example, back when I had my sh*tty-win-98-running-beige-colored desktop, my dad had bought the Star Wars Trilogy Arcade Collector's Edition, which came bundled with 3 games: X-wing, TIE fighter, and X-wing vs. TIE fighter: flight school. I chose TF over XW, and played as an Imperial on XvT. I kinda feel like TF was easier, but it just felt like it tailored to my personality better.

Another example: when I played Halo 2, i chose the covenant elite skin at first. But then, my dad gave me various reasons on how it's easier to kill than the spartan, so i reluctantly switched.

A 3rd example: my main on AO is omni-tek

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286

Originally posted by patheos
    I want to be bad in morrowind right now, but i dont know when i should start killing people. Its hard now since im not that strong, but soon enough ill start killing merchants and such.

Ah, Morrowind.

I usually play a grey/bad character out of necessity. Although, when you think about it, every action is correct to one of the factions, but what I'd consider bad. Morag Tong (Assassin's guild) and the Thieves Guild are my personal faves. I deal with the corrupt House Hlaalu. If theres something I want, I steal it, and if I get caught, I kill for it. I don't usually kill merchants, because they're bound to have something that I need to do with them in some obscure quest. However, killing gods is always fun, and completely makes up for sparing a few lives.

And then, there's contracting Vampirism and the Werewolf disease (I favor the werewolves). I cleared out Three or so cities, Scyda Neen, Vivec, and I think Balmora in Werewolf form just for the hell of it (I reloaded later, but I had a lot of fun with it).

Anyway, moral of the story: In Morrowind, there are countless opportunites to be bad.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola