Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thinking of coming back to eve

sinloisinloi Member UncommonPosts: 201
My one problem with eve really was I never found people to hang out with and socialize with I was always playing alone with noone to talk to.

anyways I hear salvage and exploring and all that is in now and I like the idea of exploring

can you guys tell me how all the new skills look and such. thanks

Comments

• HyoukanHyoukan Member Posts: 307
    I'm thinking about  reactivating my account too, maybe we could find a corp to join or something.

Hit me up on AIM, or MSN, or YIM or something if you're interested.

MSN Messenger - [email protected]
    AIM - kr1ms0n0ne
    YIM - krimikin

• killkoolkillkool Member UncommonPosts: 83

There are 4 new BS and 4 new cruisersand escrow is gone there is some new system which no one use

Now you get not only loot but you can also salvage the carcass of ship, 90% from times you get nothing and it is harder as ice mining as in time issue.

The new thing is you do not need make bookmarks anymore so you can warp in at 0 km all the time.

For the rest it is just where want skill in.

AK

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

Originally posted by killkool
    There are 4 new BS and 4 new cruisersand escrow is gone there is some new system which no one uses

No one uses it? lmmfao. You might want to check again.

Maybe you don't use it, but there are quite a few who do. I like the new system, it's much less confusing and a lot harder to get scammed.

Now you get not only loot but you can also salvage the carcass of ship, 90% from times you get nothing and it is harder as ice mining as in time issue.

Have you even played since the patch?

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • tryblounttryblount Member Posts: 7
    yeah - im pretty confused by killkool's post too, everyone i know uses the new contracts system, seems a lot better to me.

also there are not 4 new cruisers there are 4 new batlecruisers - they are completely differant ships

AND salvaging is good! - if u dont get anything 90% of the time ur doing it wrong - u sure u have a salvager module on your ship =P

bad points - there is a new map that looks fantastic however it is rather confusing although it may just be me.

btw if you are getting back into eve my suggestion would be to find an active corp which can be harder than it sounds especially if you havnt 'found your path' in eve yet (mining, missioning, pvp etc)

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087

There are 4 new BS and 4 new cruisers Correct ive got them all now and escrow is gone there is some new system which no one use Err what are you on about its very popular now that everyone has worked out how to use it.
    Now you get not only loot but you can also salvage the carcass of ship, 90% from times you get nothing and it is harder as ice mining as in time issue. It takes 10 seconds to do a single wreck and 10 minuites to mine ice
    The new thing is you do not need make bookmarks anymore so you can warp in at 0 km all the time. Yep love this change.
    For the rest it is just where want skill in.
    AK

• sinloisinloi Member UncommonPosts: 201
    well last time I played I wanted to be more of a scout spotter type

instead of having actual offensive weapons I though of having only electronic warfare.

I knew it would be near impossible but it was sortof my dream to have a electronic warfare/drone ship

basically shut the enemy ships down and let my "bees" swarm over it.

the salvaging does sound kindof cool

got any info on teh exploration path now?