Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Knights Online.. Open Beta started

drakirdrakir Member UncommonPosts: 51

just whant you guys to know =)

and that is one good mmoRPG i might add

image http://www.knight-online.com.my

Comments

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015

It's a good way to kill time, but it can lag pretty bad sometimes...

"Let me see if understand you... If I put my sword down and you put your rock down, we'll kill each other like civilized people?"

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• hawkwindhawkwind Member Posts: 124
    It seems to me that most every game online has at least SOME lag. I hate lag! Lag kills~~~~

Don't ya eat the yellow snow!

• AdmiralChaosAdmiralChaos Member Posts: 72

I really like the game, the first time I played it, totally lag free, had fun goin around killin worms with my mace..

Than everytime after that the server's lagged so bad :(

• SwiftfurySwiftfury Member Posts: 2

Extremely boring game.  Bland graphics, poor gameplay, uninteresting skill sets.  It *might* have done well if it were released in 1998.  Think Diablo, mmorpg style, except no where near as fun and less interactive. 

If you enjoy mind-numbing tedium of clicking the same three buttons over and over and over again... then this is the game for you!  Definately not a game for experienced mmorpg'ers.

• philorthphilorth Member Posts: 10
    u dont like it much then

• ziberziber Member Posts: 26

i dont like it too

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

I had alot of fun testing KO, and I didn't have any problems with lag.  Just a heads up though, I've heard in about 3 weeks there is a possibility that it will go p2p.  So those that are wanting to play and try it out, better do so quick.

Cheers

P-4 3.0, 120 HD SATA, Geforce FX5600/256, 2gig Dual DDR 400 (PC3200), WinXP-Home, SBLive, CD/DVD, Gigabyte 1000 Pro board w/FSB 800, AGP 8X, 2004 GT Edition, Intel 865PE chipset, DX-9.0b and cable ISP 2mb