Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• asmitty98asmitty98 Member Posts: 5
    Wow!  Those are some awesome screenshots!  The last one almost looks real!  They did a great job with the graphics on this one, I wish it would come out already!

• addys12addys12 Member Posts: 5
    Those are really cool!  They did do a nice job because the ship in the water looks like a real picture!  Looking forward to release date!

• dinanm3atldinanm3atl Member Posts: 215
    Nice shots!!!

WAITING SUCKS NOW!!!!

I will get this game As soon as it hits shelves. Or pre-order but then What if I get it AFTER others do from the store?!!?!?!!?

Old Skool Ultima Online Junky
    Bring back the OLD UO so I can play again

• frankyz669frankyz669 Member Posts: 50

Looking at these screenshots, I am wondering about the hardware necessary to play the game...

Are we gonna need a $5500 rig with some $1200 video card to play this game to have it look like it does in these screenshots?

"I have live my life by these nine simple words: It sounded like a good idea at the time."
    --Livingston Taylor

• WarpaintedWarpainted Member Posts: 11

Wow those look good.  Of course not everyone is going to be able to run the game like that.  But that's the case with any game in development now.  Either way, the game is beautiful. image