Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regarding EXP

DrashanDrashan Member Posts: 153

Is it just me, or is it flipin' difficult to level? I'm just level 13 and it's taking me quite a while to level up. Seen as combat is all the game is about at the mo, I think something should be done about the lack of exp you gain from monsters; in order to keep the game fresh and exciting ::::01::

Other wise, I'm gonna get sick pretty fast.

Comments

• dUmB_b0dUmB_b0 Member Posts: 3
    Yea it is hard to lvl up. I have been playing that for 3 weeks and I'm still on lvl 16. Now i stop playing it coz there is not a lot of things to do in the game exept for trying to lvl up.
  • dude3224dude3224 Member Posts: 2
    i agree with you guys i have been playing for a while and i am only level 18 i am getting bored
  • vengeance251vengeance251 Member Posts: 4

Men, it's just cause you are not really good that it's long....image

In 3 days I got to lvl14...image

• FreddiiFreddii Member Posts: 1
    U guys can lvl to lvl 25 in like a week... It's not hard to lvl! U just have to know what to kill, and ofcourse put ability and skills right. image
  • vanso0vanso0 Member Posts: 30

Just keep playing the game, after a while you will see that lvling get pretty fast at all =). Also remember that quets makes you lvl fast either. Some quests gives you a reward either image.

• NoamelNoamel Member Posts: 6

firstly, in maple japan they increased the exp from monsters.

secondly, if u play it right you can get to lvl 24 in one day... belive me im an old player..

• solchakramsolchakram Member Posts: 2
    Totally agree with ya. I've been played for like a year and I'm only at lvl 38. By the way, I'm a crossbow. Took hella long to lvl. Actually I never tried to just lvl up, cuz its really boring i suppose. Most of the time, I did quest and made me feel at least there's a point to play.
  • CrisboCrisbo Member Posts: 11

Lol its really easy to lvl...i started september last year and im now lvl 80

Lots of peeps go faster because there HACKING...there really allot of hackers nowadays

• KatarakuKataraku Member Posts: 3

When I first started to play MS, it was about 5 months ago. Assassin, after 2 months of just fooling around I got to level 30. Then I quit for a month or so, and got interested again and got to level 36. If you train for 2.5 hours a day for 2 days at my level you'll get to level 37. The thing that keeps me going is Zakum, Can't wait until I will be strong enough to face him.

• dafuzzledafuzzle Member Posts: 160

hello.... its called a lvling party, and if u dont do that how about you look at your build, are ur stats messed up, are ur skills messed up?

• PokemonTrainerRedPokemonTrainerRed Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Haha it takes a power leveling service 2 months to level to 99

• 0klb0klb Member Posts: 15
    Trust me, when you hit lvl 21-30, you will level fast for abit then 35-50 will be fast because of the Party Quests(PQ). I've played for a year and quit for abit a few times and am only 73. I suggest looking at some guides if you have trouble leveling fast to suit you. I need about 2,400,000 EXP to level, so please don't whine about it. and before you say I kill stuff that gives like 1,000 EXP, I train where I earn money and EXP. 0.01% per kill with a set of 3 spawning is pretty slow with their 220 exp giving.
  • PokemonTrainerRedPokemonTrainerRed Member UncommonPosts: 375
    I'm spoilt with Guild Wars, takes roughly two days to reach Max Level, lol 

• bailyesbailyes Member Posts: 188
    If you think it's bad at lvl 13, you should see how hard it is at lvl 52!

Bailyes

• prycelesspryceless Member Posts: 25
    U guys r just all lazy.... If u only gonna say bad things bout the game then dont post ESPECIALLY IF ITS SOMETHING AS STUPID AS U SED..... obviously if it takes longer to lvl the lvls R MORE VALUABLE...
    eg... took me 3 days to reach lvl 20 in guild wars... but look on how many lvl 20's there r...  takes a few months to reach lvl 70... but ppl will consider u a pro..... btw.. gm's r not gonna change xp for 1 person

BTW....... IF U FIND IT SO HARD TO LVL THEN JUST HACK...... LOL
    lvl 6x spearman in bello :)
    lvl 4x mage in bera
    lvl 3x spearman in broa
    lvl 3x sin in bera

• addiobaddiob Member Posts: 31

Originally posted by Crisbo

Lol its really easy to lvl...i started september last year and im now lvl 80
    Lots of peeps go faster because there HACKING...there really allot of hackers nowadays

september last year? lol

dude that was ages ago corse your lvl 80.... not having a pop

congratulations :D

i on the other hand found it extremely time consuming leveling up
  • OblibiousOblibious Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by Freddii
    U guys can lvl to lvl 25 in like a week... It's not hard to lvl! U just have to know what to kill, and ofcourse put ability and skills right. image

actually, if you're exped on this game, you can get from lvl 1 to lvl 30 in one or two days, it's hard just when you're a Magician, here's how it goes

Thieves: the best skill they have for Team is HASTE wich lets you walk faster and jump higher(all the members of your party too) try to get 4 INT and 4 STR

Assasin.- They hit pretty hard, if you get bored of a monster you can kill something else. just put some Dex at first so you hit harder, they can jump and attack(the only ranged vocation that can do this) since their attack is not very stable, you can't hunt monsters that you can 1 hit kill because if you do, you'll be wasting lots of damage.

Bandits.- Their damage is more stable than Assasins and they can hit pretty hard, they're one of the best voc at a high lvls.(haven't tried it so i don't know a lot about it) thisone is divided on Luck Bandits and STR bandits, STR bandits are easier to lvl up at low lvls, Luck Bandits are stronger at high lvls

Magicians: they're ranged players, one of the easiest(EASIEST not faster) vocation to lvl up. they need Str 4 and Dex 4

Wizard.- they're strong, ice/lightning wizards are pretty strong but they're into support skills while Fire/Posion are based on attack. on ice/lightning, you should go for lightning first so you can lvl up fast. on fire/poision, don't get poison, so you can get to be stronger(with Poison you have to wait till the attack takes effect, hitting the monster slowly)

Cleric.- these are... kindof fast lvlers but the most boreing of all the vocations since you have to stick on a fe monsters for a while... first on Zombie Mushrooms then Zombie Lupins and at lvl 60 on Coolie Zombie or w/e it's calledxD

Warriors: never tried i just know you need Int 4 and Luck 4, they're fast to lvl when you're a noob, but they get harder on higher lvls

Swordman.- no commentsxD

Spearman.- their best skill is... something of body i thinkxD that1 that increases ur HP and MP

Archer: you need Int 4 and Luck 4

Bowman: this one attacks faster but does less damage, like for killing strong monsters.

Crossboman(don't remember the official name): attacks harder and slower. better for one hit killing

that's everything i know..xD

Conclusion:

Thieves: the best but need a supporter or hunt strong Throwing Stars

Magicians: Easy... just that

Archers: the hardest but pretty strong

Warriors: not too good.

Oblibious. You re-posted that lol.

If you want to know some good training places for your lvl and class then go to:

http://www.gamers-guides.com/maplestoryx65dls078fk2kd629dk57dbf8gsikud.php

It's a guide created for MapleStory

Bailyes

• prycelesspryceless Member Posts: 25

u guys r just all lazy....If u find it too hard to lvl u have 3 options:

1. leave the game

2. deal with it

3. hack

Pick one.... i dont realli care which one u pik, just dont annoy us with useless posts like this....

Originally posted by pryceless
    u guys r just all lazy....If u find it too hard to lvl u have 3 options: 1. leave the game 2. deal with it 3. hack Pick one.... i dont realli care which one u pik, just dont annoy us with useless posts like this....
    Most people go with 1) Leave the game

I'd go with 2) and I'd deal with it because it's impossible to change the speed of lvling

3) hack?  Please don't encourage people because it will always lead to banning which then would be a waste of time.

Bailyes

• neverletthemneverletthem Member Posts: 36
    13 leving is really easy, my friends at 68 and it takes him FOREVER. So, if your not ready to be traing for a while, quit. If not, keep playing. Join a party, it will help get EXP. Or go to a hunting ground. And lack of EXP? Bahh, no way. Killing red snails for 30min leved me when i was 13. Kill red snails, and slime bubbles, then gradualy make your way up to bigger monsters.

Happy Mapleing

Originally posted by neverletthem
    13 leving is really easy, my friends at 68 and it takes him FOREVER. So, if your not ready to be traing for a while, quit. If not, keep playing. Join a party, it will help get EXP. Or go to a hunting ground. And lack of EXP? Bahh, no way. Killing red snails for 30min leved me when i was 13. Kill red snails, and slime bubbles, then gradualy make your way up to bigger monsters.

Happy Mapleing

Try and train in a party with a lvl 70+ I/L Mage because they have a skill which allows the party to get more EXP whilst fighting together.
    If you're a lower lvl, party with some friends or with some random people. You can then make some awesome friends.

Bailyes

• leftpond2leftpond2 Member Posts: 8
    ok people i am a lvl 21 and i have gotten up 3 lvls in a week so all you noobs stfu and hack or ask for power lvl god damn people i get power lvl so yah

Originally posted by leftpond2
    ok people i am a lvl 21 and i have gotten up 3 lvls in a week so all you noobs stfu and hack or ask for power lvl god damn people i get power lvl so yah
    Youcan only level fast when you are dedicated to the game. If you play an hour a day then you will lvl 3 times a week at lvl 21. Why hack? It'll only get you banned and you won't make many friends on the game.

Bailyes

• Xerion12Xerion12 Member Posts: 371
    I just reached lvl 33.  Yay for me. ^^;