Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Move over EQ

2»

Comments

• WhiistlewindWhiistlewind Member Posts: 7
    I think that not as many people will go to EQ2 as everbody thinks yeah the graphics are stunning and everthing but you loose your chars so thats why im not getting Eq2 unless i here its realy good!

Whiistlewind Thunderclaw
    47 Monk
    Wrath of Honor

Whiistlewind Thunderclaw
    47 Monk
    Wrath of Honor

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Originally posted by Whiistlewind
    I think that not as many people will go to EQ2 as everbody thinks yeah the graphics are stunning and everthing but you loose your chars so thats why im not getting Eq2 unless i here its realy good!

Whiistlewind Thunderclaw
    47 Monk
    Wrath of Honor

It will be the best game out there when it goes out!

WoW is only a clone with nice graphic, so peoples will most likely goes to UXO or EQ2 from what I *feel*.

Verant would have stick to their artisans(worst idea ever to make them go XP hunt to earn artisans levels, I am happy they change their minds) a few years ago, SoE listen more, but we will see...we will see...

- "Coercing? No no, I assure you, they are willing to bring my bags and pay public transportation just to help me, it is true!''

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• DakkanonDakkanon Member Posts: 289

The only Cloning done From EQ, are the minds that are ignorant on thinking that EQ was the main MMORPG.

Given, EQ has the largest following. EQ is so far the most successful Online game. EQ has offered other companies to produce there own games. To say that SWG, FFXI and others are a clone of EQ or trying to copy EQ... well, ignorance is bliss. SWG is a game of it's own. There are similarities and differences. Hell, I'd like to see any of you create your own game. You'll get posts from people such as yourself saying that your taking the EQ idea and giving it a twist.

The Fact of the matter is, IT'S a F'in Game. In my opinion, a damn good one. I've tried a number of MMOG, from AC, AC2, EQ, SWG, AO (bombshell), DAoC, FFXI and UO. EQ was the only game that I got addicted to, therefor it's the best game for me. They're all different, and none are clones or ripoffs. Each offers there own elements and surprises. Each are unique in there own light.

-Dakkanon
    Paradigm, an Accretia Clan

• MithanMithan Member Posts: 1
    EQ is not dead, and will not die anytime soon, all there is to it.

• AbyssKnightAbyssKnight Member Posts: 152

EQ still good. I started playing last week and I love it.

Maybe after playing for 5 years I would get tired, but this game will be good for a good while longer. Until EQ2 comes out image

• airtrooperairtrooper Member Posts: 78

Originally posted by HemKhan

Originally posted by ramadin

Not true, FFXI is considered an EQ clone... but it is garbage.  I really dont see how its anything like EQ.

"When you're in prison, dont be no ones bitch, its bad for you..."
    The Offspring

um the fact that its garbage tells me its an eq clone all right...)