Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RAGNAROK ONLINE 2 OFFICIAL ENGLISH SITE

CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

Finally its here.  The official english site.  Also updated with badass music by Yokko Kanno image Its so beautiful.

Ragnarok 2 Official Site

Comments

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

http://www.ragnarok2.co.kr/eng/main.html for the english one, they still have the entire site in flash ugh.
    The music is great, I really hope they move away from the standard "happy J-pop" that was in RO1.

• LackeyZeroLackeyZero Member Posts: 640

I liked the happy J-pop lol... But mostly if u like the idea of an arcade type for a game... For immersion, I guess some other music would be better.

Anyways, Ugh, I can't believe they don't have a proper translator. It's ridiculous that they have all this money, and wanting to get into the U.S. Industry and not have a proper translatorimage

I wish for 3d they had more adult looking characters than 8 year old children. ( I know they're supposed to be like teens, but man... A BIB! )

Anyways, I like the look of the environment of the game though, and we'll see if it really has all those neat features and if it really does implement them well as others say.

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Main theme is so beautifull *__*

• dhartzdhartz Member Posts: 482
    Beautiful image

Omg and those Norman nazis look so cool image

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440
    I wonder why everyone thinks those armbands on a character with a coat on is a nazi?  Its actually a representation of nationalism and was extensively used as a show for military power since the late 19th century throughout Asia and Europe.  I thought for sure they look more like communists then nazis.

• dhartzdhartz Member Posts: 482
    they are blond image so they look more nazi like too me, well anyway they are beautifull image

• Aison2Aison2 Member CommonPosts: 624
    for the music:image

for ro2 im not so sure
    wanna test it but i doubt it will last as long
    as ro did
    (i think ro was the second mmorpg for me so it was pretty new all and really fun)

btw for an ideal nazi the norman should have blue eyes

Pi*1337/100 = 42

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274
     Looks soooo good :) Cant wait hehe ;)  Anyone know if there's any rough concept art or pics of the dimago's?

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Finally! whoooooo! image