Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF you dont like wow... read this

2»

Comments

• iCehiCeh Member UncommonPosts: 884

Originally posted by Ponico

Originally posted by iCeh

I actually like WoW, and i'm a loser. So HAH!
    You're and your are so freaking different!!!! Why do some people fail to see the difference? Strong Bad explains!

I speak 4 different languages and I bet some people here can speak more then that. MMORPG is a website for the whole planet. Do you expect everyone to know how to type perfectly ?

Give people a break, they are not all from England or USA.

/pat

Good for you, however, this guy is from the USA and started a thread to insult people that don't like WoW... considering he said "If you dont like WoW... read this" "your a loser" he's going to get flamed (as he even pointed out).

I generally don't care if people can't spell and/or have bad grammar (i got an 'F' in English, and for almost every other subject), but when they insult people for not liking a game then i'm going to find a flaw that they have and insult them too... although it wasn't supposed to be a serious insult like those awesome "yo momma" type, it was more of a joke, hence the Strong Bad link. Perhaps i should have included a smilie to make it more obvious. image

-iCeh

• morphermorpher Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Smoky080
    Your a loser, sorry for being so upfront but its true. everytime i hear someone say wow sucks is cause of the community, and yes the community does suck. its filled with a bunch of snot nosed little kids who like to sign in and talk trash cause they can get away with it, but if you cant get over that then you honestly suck at life... if you cant look past people being idiots and being mean then your not gonna get anywhere in life, much less a video game. so if your one of the people that quit wow because some 8 year old kid ninjad your belt, or someone called your a noob, then good! im glad you quit cause i'd rather play with trash talking kids then some pussies who cant look past that and enjoy world of warcraft for the great game that it is. that is all, flame away cry babies
    are posts like this really necessary? with your post you didn't say/prove anything. it only shows you're one of those "little kids" except on the other side of the fence.

• DarktaniaDarktania Member Posts: 805

Your a loser,
    sorry for being so upfront but its true. everytime i hear someone say wow sucks is cause of the community, and yes the community does suck. its filled with a bunch of snot nosed little kids who like to sign in and talk trash cause they can get away with it, but if you cant get over that then you honestly suck at life... if you cant look past people being idiots and being mean then your not gonna get anywhere in life, much less a video game.
    so if your one of the people that quit wow because some 8 year old kid ninjad your belt, or someone called your a noob, then good! im glad you quit cause i'd rather play with trash talking kids then some pussies who cant look past that and enjoy world of warcraft for the great game that it is.
    that is all, flame away cry babies

The bad community is one of the many reasons I quit WoW. Mature minded players such as myself are above playing with little children such as yourself. Just look at the juvenile nature of your post. Trust me...One day when you're old enough and not living with your Mommy, you'll want to distance yourself from little children too.

By the way...it's obvious that WoW is your first MMO. If you actually tried another game you'd realize that WoW is simple and childish. Try a game with a little challenge. Or are you one of those little care bear types?

wow 14 replys on my first forum post?! im stoked!
    obviously this post was ment for the people who quit because of the community, if you couldnt at least gather that i pitty you.
    haha and if your gana flame this because of my grammer?! holy god man are you seriouis? if i cared about grammer at all i would type it up in word and spell check but since im not gettin graded by an english teacher im gun porpsuly spull erthing rwong 4 u terds
    so what grade do i get on this?

LOL. You're a fine example of Public Education gone bad. The sad thing is that you messed up words that my 7 year old could spell. If you're going to post could you at least have your Mommy spellcheck for you?

• morphermorpher Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Darktania

The bad community is one of the many reasons I quit WoW. Mature minded players such as myself are above playing with little children such as yourself. Just look at the juvenile nature of your post. Trust me...One day when you're old enough and not living with your Mommy, you'll want to distance yourself from little children too.    By the way...it's obvious that WoW is your first MMO. If you actually tried another game you'd realize that WoW is simple and childish. Try a game with a little challenge. Or are you one of those little care bear types?

i belive you get to meet "bad community" in every MMO. it's like walking on the street, meeting people, talking on internet chat, etc.

WoW is a game and games are... well for children. don't take me literaly. we all have child inside ourselves. I like playing games, i've always did.

i guess i got lucky and i got into cool guild (average age is 27). i don't say we don't have any immature people in guild but hell, sometimes even i act childish/immature. try not to look down on "kids" and rather try to lead them/show them the way. but we all know maturity doesn't come over night. it takes ages and some mature sooner, some later.

I'm a druids class officer and after a year i can say i helped some "kids" to stay in the guild and thought them to fit in our guild despite their age.

my 2c.
  • I left WoW because I'd rather spend my friday nights farming the nearby pubs for drinks than laggy arse BWL for "phat epix" and dkp, it was a kick to the groin of my already tattered social life and im glad to be rid of it, made the jump to City of Heroes/Villains, so much more relaxing and the community as a whole is a lot more mature
  • GianaGiana Member Posts: 26

Geez...will someone give this bitch some milk and cookies and send his ignorant young ass to bed...ill bet your the biggest pussy you know in RL, just another moronic WOW player.

• Originally posted by Synyster777
    Originally posted by gestalt11
    If you are going to insult people and be judgemental you might want to consider using a grammar checker.

Starting a post "Your a loser" is rather ironic.  If you cannot figure out why this is the the case then you're a loser.
    Come on guys enough with the spell checking insults already, just read the f$%king post and reply to the topic (you can read can you not?). I might add that it's also ironic that you had to edit your post just to make sure you got all of YOUR spelling and grammar correct.

To the OP: I agree with you to a certain extent just without all the insults, people have opinions

Why is it ironic that I actually took the time to get things right?  I don't and did not claim to be perfect.  But I am not such a loser that I throw stones from glass houses.  In fact I almost never correct someone's grammar.  But this guy is a complete f'ing hypocrite.  There you want me to say it?  A loser and a hypocrite who can't even be bothered to actually not sound like an idiot when he is accussing others of being dumb.  I made a more subtle post because he obviously wants to be flamed and is such a loser he is seeking negative attention.  But I guess even obvious subtly is lost on some people. 

I could have torn the post apart for the vapid piece of trash that it is, but instead I opted to use the very first sentence fragment which elegantly summed up the utter hypocrisy and vapidity of the entire post.  Really you might as well just stop reading at that point because this is just one guy on the short bus yelling at the other passengers on said bus.

You want to call people losers; make sure you don't make it stunningly obvious that you are one yourself.

Originally posted by morpher

Originally posted by Darktania

The bad community is one of the many reasons I quit WoW. Mature minded players such as myself are above playing with little children such as yourself. Just look at the juvenile nature of your post. Trust me...One day when you're old enough and not living with your Mommy, you'll want to distance yourself from little children too.
       By the way...it's obvious that WoW is your first MMO. If you actually tried another game you'd realize that WoW is simple and childish. Try a game with a little challenge. Or are you one of those little care bear types?

i belive you get to meet "bad community" in every MMO. it's like walking on the street, meeting people, talking on internet chat, etc.

WoW is a game and games are... well for children. don't take me literaly. we all have child inside ourselves. I like playing games, i've always did.

i guess i got lucky and i got into cool guild (average age is 27). i don't say we don't have any immature people in guild but hell, sometimes even i act childish/immature. try not to look down on "kids" and rather try to lead them/show them the way. but we all know maturity doesn't come over night. it takes ages and some mature sooner, some later.

I'm a druids class officer and after a year i can say i helped some "kids" to stay in the guild and thought them to fit in our guild despite their age.

my 2c.

Yes you do meet bad people in every mmo but WoW takes the cake. I still cringe at all the nonsense spoken in "The Barrens". WoW would be a great game if it wasnt for all the foul mouthed kiddies like the loser that started this thread. The bad thing is that it's getting eponentially worse by the day.

• XerqtionerXerqtioner Member Posts: 27
    WoW itself is a great game and I did enjoy it.

However, when you start to do end-game instances such as Naxxramas, AQ40, and BWL, things get a bit frustrating. When your guild first enters an instance, constant wiping sucks. If your leaders are crap as well, then your whole guild will not function to its full potential. Also, the constant drama in guilds cannot be avoided and that kills the game for most people. Many people do have the urge to go on since raiding might be knew to them or that their friends play with them. But, everything does get boring at a certain point and you just can't take anymore. That's the point when many people quit.

Like me, for example. I had a 60 Gnome Rogue and a 60 Shaman. Both had tier 2 and a few pieces of tier 2.5. Raiding was fun, for the most part except when people start bitching and whining. Then things start to fall apart. Now that I think of it, casual players have it easier than hardcore raiders. Things come easier and not being in a great guild can actually be a good thing.

Anyways to summarize what I just said into something shorter: WoW, well any game in general, is not worth playing only to end up quitting (Which everyone eventually will) and to have the constant drama, or striving for something more than you may or may not get to. Many people can't admit this, but when you do hardcore raiding like Naxxramas about 5 days a week for around 4 hours.......... You have no life. It's true.

Yeah it's a bit off topic, but to those that say the game sucks, play it to it's fullest point and as far as I did and then reconsider. Getting to level 23 and getting ganked by a 60 over 6 times and just quitting is not an exception to call this game stupid and crappy. You have to have explored it completely to even get close enough to say that WoW sucks.

"Dream as if you'll live forever...
    Live as if you'll die today..."

• PrumbaPrumba Member UncommonPosts: 65
    I don't like WoW because I'm worn out with the medievil warlocks and warriors theme.  Nearly all MMO's have a good communitee in them, its just that some is more obvious than others. Not everyone decides not to play WoW because of the communitee. IMO, you came off as a bit zealous and that quite frankly disturbed me a bit. How am I suppossed to learn from you that the WoW communitee doesn't suck, when your first line in your post calls me a loser? If anything, I just took you less seriously.
  • RyldRyld Member Posts: 99

It's spelled ........You're a loser,

R

• linuxgamerlinuxgamer Member Posts: 126
    give me a moment... I am still crying because the OP called me a loser. /sniffle

• FruityFunCakFruityFunCak Member Posts: 8

You are a complete idiot, here is why.

1. You called people who hate WoW "Losers". What are you 9? Are you Gay? Seriously grow up a bit.

2. You say these people are "Losers" because they bad mouth the WoW community which you then say is full of "snot nosed kids". Is'nt that kinda contradictory?

3. Your a hipocrit. Your mad at people who can't get over the 8 year kids infesting WoW, but then that means your mad at the people who are probably mostly adults who are also smarter and more experinced then any of those 8 years olds. So then that means YOU suck at life because your so sensative about people badmouthing WoW that you have to make this post in which you openly and vigorously defend annoying ninja looting smart ass 8 year old punks. "if you cant look past people being idiots and being mean then your not gonna get anywhere in life, much less a video game." Maybe you should listen to yourself.

4. Your a WoW Fanboi. No matter what you do or say it comes down to that fact that you play WoW and care about it so much, that you personaly feel threatened by the fact that some people (many people, probably the majority of MMORPG players) dont think WoW is such a great game.

My personal opinion of WoW is that, while it is a good game, it is unrewarding. You get to lvl 60.... big deal. You raid non-stop for top teir gear... so what? By lvl 58 with my Rogue, i could beat anyone (even warriors) in BWL and Naxx gear (useing all cool downs prep build, im a rogue so sue me). So why should i waste and i mean WASTE my time in some raid where i only have a small chance of getting gear when im already so good. Frankly the only thing you had to work for in WoW was your lvl 60 mount (which is easy to get if you dont waste your money, which is hard sometimes in WoW when it comes by so easily) and your PvP rank. O but then ofcourse ranking was to slow for people so Xrealm battlegrounds came out (a good idea and great improvment) but now rank 0-10 takes a week easy and 10-13 in 2 at the most if you suck. WoW has pros and cons just like any game, for some the Cons just outweigh the pros get over it newb.

• DhaemanDhaeman Member Posts: 531
    Will you be my friend?