Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion north america canceled? is it true?

NewMonsterNewMonster Member Posts: 417
Aion north america canceled? is it true?

Comments

• hypersanhypersan Member Posts: 63
    Where didi you hear that ?

• HinderHinder Member Posts: 5
    Stop trying to spread gay rumors.....
  • stonies88stonies88 Member Posts: 23

if it is there has been nothing on any official sites about it, or even any of the fansites like aionsource.com.  and i highly doubt that Aion NA would be cancelled.  someone has been hitting the crack pipe alittle too hard it seems image

• fedorrfedorr Member Posts: 4

It is ridiculous how some people are trying to scare people away from a game by spreading ridiculous rumors. No official announcement has been mind to even imply that such a decision  has been made. Please stop spreading false rumors and relay on the official news sources. Like the official site or renown fan sites. Some great fan sites can be found on the link section of this site: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setView/links/gameID/253/AionLinks.html.

• NewMonsterNewMonster Member Posts: 417

me? spread false rumors? no way! its  those guys that i heard from not me!

anyway... in gamespot release date... it says tba 2007 then it has (eu) is that mean euro only? aion release date

• VEG5000VEG5000 Member Posts: 45
    Ok one thing its being released WW ..also its comming out in NA and Korean at the same time....ITS NOT being cancelled for NA Since US creators and Korean creators are making this game together. that sight you are looking at only shows (eu) TBD.
  • k.rewk.rew Member UncommonPosts: 14
    /sigh

• SambrisSambris Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by VEG5000
    Ok one thing its being released WW ..also its comming out in NA and Korean at the same time....ITS NOT being cancelled for NA Since US creators and Korean creators are making this game together. that sight you are looking at only shows (eu) TBD.
    It's developed in Korea, is not cancelled and will be a WW release.

Not sure where you heard about a US dev team, could you share your sources?

• VEG5000VEG5000 Member Posts: 45
    Alot of the stuff I am hearing this from or reading it on is 1. E3 2. AionSource.com 3. NC soft them selves 4. been to korea in the last 3 months to find out more on this game since I am in the military and got to go there image. There acually is alot of information out there on Aion you have to keep picking through alll the sites and E3 test videos live chats with the creators. You can piece everything together to find out most of the info. I have been keeping track of this MMO for over 6 months + ..And I like to keep looking at the information that pops out or leaks out since NC soft has always kept there games secret till the last weeks lol. The biggest thing that pushed it back again was the intro to FREE FLIGHT on release instead of path flight and free flight later image. The more I find out the better it gets hehe.
  • Hellrose_AFHellrose_AF Member Posts: 29

Some of the people working on Aion were recruited from the Guildwars team. Other than that there isn't a North American dev team that I've heard of. (I get my info from Korean sites.. )

Very subjective best MMO list:
    Saga of Ryzom, Anarchy Online, Lineage 2, WoW
    Waiting for:
    Age of Conan, Aion, Lineage 3

• redrum666erredrum666er Member Posts: 168

Originally posted by Hellrose_AF

Some of the people working on Aion were recruited from the Guildwars team. Other than that there isn't a North American dev team that I've heard of. (I get my info from Korean sites.. )

Hellrose from L2Blah? if so HI =)

• Hellrose_AFHellrose_AF Member Posts: 29

Originally posted by redrum666er
    Hellrose from L2Blah? if so HI =)

hi ^_^

Very subjective best MMO list:
    Saga of Ryzom, Anarchy Online, Lineage 2, WoW
    Waiting for:
    Age of Conan, Aion, Lineage 3

• MarkJWMarkJW ColumnistMember Posts: 226
    Aion has not been canceled. I would know. ;)

The official Aion website will be located at AionTOE.com. Just lettin' you guys know. There's nothing there right now, so don't get all worked up.

On another note, it's awesome to see AionSource.com on the top of everyone's lists for Aion info! That makes me feel great. I hope AionSource.com can continue to be the #1 Aion English-language fansite for quite some time. :)

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

Originally posted by Hinder
    Stop trying to spread gay rumors.....

indeed
  • 5erious5erious Member Posts: 7

it looks great. i hope it comes for the european marekt too. realy fantastic.

or could i play from germany? anybody know?

greetz from germany  5erious

• zalvadorzalvador Member Posts: 29
    Omg.. Stop spreading such rumors.. Because you heard some one say it, maybe a friend trying to make fun of you. Get some facts before start any bad rumor.

5erious.. It will be a world wide release.. USA, Europe and Korea.. We will all get it the same time so far.