Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanx Jagex

cameronx5cameronx5 Member Posts: 7

We should stop and thank jagex for making such a great game that many people enjoy...they are and have and still will be working on making it a fun game for (im not going to say all ages)a big range of ages to play so

I personaly want to thanx jagex for making runescape image

Comments

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159
    I would also like to thank Jagex for giving me something to do on these forums and keeping all the immature players out of our other games

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• scoots56scoots56 Member Posts: 2
    nothing wrong with the game, they update it 4 times a month and there pretty good updates.

• cartoonboycartoonboy Member Posts: 11

The only part of Jagex I don't like is Customer Support. I got banned from the forums because they didn't even read my post!

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

I'd like to thank Jagex for showing that you can make millions a month from this game and still convince the players that this is the best Java technology those millions can buy::::18:: Look at WURM which is Java and then look at Runescape. True, WURM devs are jerks from what I've heard and underfunded. But they've already shown that something 1000x better can be done with Java than what Jagex has done with Runescape. And I'm not bashing the game, I'm bashing the greedy-ass devs at Jagex. Runescape with the WURM graphics and some of those millions invested into it might actually make me and other RS "haters" actually play it. Just can't decide if Jagex is just greedy, or not as talented in Java as they like to think.

• NagelFireNagelFire Member Posts: 409

Runescape is a time waster, But I cant see getting into it for a long time.

Btw, Your right, Better stuff can be done with Java, In fact, a LOT better can be done with java.  I think that the devs are just ignorent cause they keep saying, This is the best the java can do, and thats where the players ge the excuse.  But in reality, I think they refuse to update because they know they would be proving themselves wrong, and some members of the community would realize jagex has been lying to em for quite awhile.  But hey, Ive been wrong before. 

-------------------------

• ArkeiArkei Member Posts: 22
    Flame a company, you die.
  • mmorpgtest3rmmorpgtest3r Member UncommonPosts: 35
    well this game is for people that is not lazy... and if you say why wasting time on this game how about the others?image

• ArkeiArkei Member Posts: 22
    Yeah, if you REALLY WERE  lazy, you wouldn't even be able to sit on the chair to play..

• PylypPylyp Member Posts: 14

Originally posted by Zorvan
    I'd like to thank Jagex for showing that you can make millions a month from this game and still convince the players that this is the best Java technology those millions can buy::::18:: Look at WURM which is Java and then look at Runescape. True, WURM devs are jerks from what I've heard and underfunded. But they've already shown that something 1000x better can be done with Java than what Jagex has done with Runescape. And I'm not bashing the game, I'm bashing the greedy-ass devs at Jagex. Runescape with the WURM graphics and some of those millions invested into it might actually make me and other RS "haters" actually play it. Just can't decide if Jagex is just greedy, or not as talented in Java as they like to think.
    Of course Jagex could improve the game but why would they as long as people are still delluded into thinking its a good game and paying millions between them to play it. One day people will actually open their eyes and see that runescape is an incredibly poor game and stop playing, then jagex will be forced to invest these millions into improving the game.

• PsycoSlicerPsycoSlicer Member Posts: 8
    lol well if u ppl wanna know y i play this "stupid" and "retarded" game.......itz cuz it keeps me off drugs and keeps me outa reality......so RUNESCAPE IS MY ANTI-DRUG....as well as my drug... =D

Originally posted by PsycoSlicer
    lol well if u ppl wanna know y i play this "stupid" and "retarded" game.......itz cuz it keeps me off drugs and keeps me outa reality......so RUNESCAPE IS MY ANTI-DRUG....as well as my drug... =D

Your post just clued me in on something i never noticed 'til now.

RUNESCAPE= RUN.....ESCAPE

• mmorpg23mmorpg23 Member Posts: 34
    So do I... I just wish I was better at it. I mean... come on Jagex, give me a break!

~MMORPG23

Cool.

Watch the car chase:

====[[]]==================[[]]===[[]]========

"I've got a dish and I'm not afraid to smack you over the head with it..."

~MMORPG23

Originally posted by mmorpg23
    Cool.

Watch the car chase:

Careful, Jagex will be pestering you to tell them how you did that::::02::

Originally posted by mmorpg23
    Cool.

Watch the car chase:

Careful, Jagex will be pestering you to tell them how you did that::::02::

How I did what? The car chase is nothing special. Germans aren't invading again, are they? image

~MMORPG23

[quote]Originally posted by mmorpg23

Careful, Jagex will be pestering you to tell them how you did that

How I did what? The car chase is nothing special. Germans aren't invading again, are they? image

Exactly my point. I was referring to Jagex's very limited coding skills, i.e. nothing special::::02::