Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

open beta?

eabrown77eabrown77 Member Posts: 47
anyone know if there will be an open beta for this?

Comments

• bradshjwbradshjw Member Posts: 9
    I don't think its been decided yet.
  • VEG5000VEG5000 Member Posts: 45

more then likely there will be an Closed and Open beta when it comes close to time of release!image

• WeareweareWeareweare Member UncommonPosts: 195
    This sounds like another game i should look into. hope the beta will start soon if at all

• IkasuIkasu Member UncommonPosts: 4
    They were aiming for a Q4 2006 closed beta. But checking a recent interview from aionsource.com ....it seems that it might not happen this year since they still haven't decided for the closed beta dates for American and Europe....Is there even a Korean closed beta atm?...or is it still not out in Korea as well?

If it isn't out then I doubt will see it in 2006...but if it is then we have a shining light at the end of the hallway. ^.^..Only true question is...will we be able to reach it during 2006?..=P

• IloveUSarahIloveUSarah Member Posts: 40

Originally posted by Ikasu
    They were aiming for a Q4 2006 closed beta. But checking a recent interview from aionsource.com ....it seems that it might not happen this year since they still haven't decided for the closed beta dates for American and Europe....Is there even a Korean closed beta atm?...or is it still not out in Korea as well?

If it isn't out then I doubt will see it in 2006...but if it is then we have a shining light at the end of the hallway. ^.^..Only true question is...will we be able to reach it during 2006?..=P

Its already 2006

Water, the best medicine!

• IkasuIkasu Member UncommonPosts: 4

Originally posted by IloveUSarah

Its already 2006

I meant if it's isn't out in korea then I doubt will see it this year....I just re-read my first post and it may of sounded confusing..lol..sorry about that. image
  • DisturbingDisturbing Member Posts: 25
    Aion source has notified and I have repeated it in the forums before...

This game is going to be launched internationally.  Korea, Europe, and North America all at the same time.  No more Korea first bull shit.

So when beta comes out we will all be able to enjoy it.

• WeareweareWeareweare Member UncommonPosts: 195
    Agreed, i hate how most games come out in asia first. anyways why do games get let out in asia first?

• DisturbingDisturbing Member Posts: 25
    Not enough great game designers in North America :)  Thats where I come in about 7 years from now.

• lydicalydica Member Posts: 12
    Asia, Korea namely, releases new MMO's basicly monthly. If it does good in the Asian market usally a North American or Europe developer will buy rights to publish it in their region. This is generally the reason Asia markets get the game first.

• bigminubigminu Member Posts: 30
    this game must be playedimage

• tyfrickotyfricko Member Posts: 1
    image I have seen the video, and  he seemed promising indeed. image
    Cant wait for the beta...

• LaterisLateris Member UncommonPosts: 1,831
    I am looking forward to this game.

The Amercian market is changing. People want more complexity. 

• rynb1nrynb1n Member Posts: 6
    This game is a must play in my opinion. I cannot wait for this to appear in beta. for the win.image
  • fedorrfedorr Member Posts: 4
    It is more then l;ikly there will be a closed beta. Servers need to be tested in increasing numbers. Most MMORPG have open beta's aswel so keep your fingers crossed.
  • thadj722thadj722 Member Posts: 5
    Yeah, seeing as it's already December and there's no release date, I don't see us getting this game until a couple of months into the new year, at least.  I hate waiting!

• pate1515pate1515 Member Posts: 2
    I hope NCSoft gives now more News to us. Its very hard to wait :D

• zalvadorzalvador Member Posts: 29

Originally posted by pate1515
    I hope NCSoft gives now more News to us. Its very hard to wait :D

Haha.. That's sooo true.. It's the waiting thats the murderer!

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    as far as i know its now decided :P