Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pirates game.

Is PotBS (Pirates of the Burning Sea) cool game?

I don't know.. is it free? I know.. I'm cheapbeggar but I like free game.

I wanna know how can I join and download the client?

Do you have to buy cd game from store? or download?

='( I'm bored all day long. Hail day long. Rain day long.

Please repost. I beg you. I'm playing flyff. I just wanna play this game cause I like pirate... ARGH~!

Blah

Comments

• hazmatshazmats Member Posts: 1,081

Game isn't out yet.

Looks like it will be good though.

• EldaElda Member Posts: 343

Originally posted by Raymacario
    Is PotBS (Pirates of the Burning Sea) cool game?Yes the game is cool
    I don't know.. is it free? I know.. I'm cheapbeggar but I like free game. Game is not out yet, but wont be free
    I wanna know how can I join and download the client?The client will be downloadable but the game isn't out yet
    Do you have to buy cd game from store? or download? You can download everything, no need to get to the store

='( I'm bored all day long. Hail day long. Rain day long.
      Please repost. I beg you. I'm playing flyff. I just wanna play this game cause I like pirate... ARGH~!

• ramz13ramz13 Member Posts: 3
    what do u think would be better. this or pirates of the carribean

• moondeathmoondeath Member Posts: 17
    I played the offline mode of "Pirates of The Caribbean" and that isnt a game, is a Bug.
    I dont know nothing about the online one :P
    I really wish to try the "Pirates of the Burning sea" beta. This game looks so cool.

We Are Blind .. To The Worlds Within Us .. Waiting To Be Born

• reelforjakereelforjake Member Posts: 9
    I wish they would confirm a release date and stick to it, they have put it back more times than i care to count.  I remember when this was the most hyped game, now people are losing interest.

The game looks absolutely amazing, cant wait to play it, release it already!!!

• EldaElda Member Posts: 343

Originally posted by reelforjake
    I wish they would confirm a release date and stick to it, they have put it back more times than i care to count.  I remember when this was the most hyped game, now people are losing interest.

I don't mind if they push back the release date a bit if they release a full working bug-free game. I don't want them to release a half working game with no content at all, just to meet the deadline

• reelforjakereelforjake Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by Elda
    Originally posted by reelforjake

I don't mind if they push back the release date a bit if they release a full working bug-free game. I don't want them to release a half working game with no content at all, just to meet the deadline

True, I would rather thave a fully working game than a buggy one, but it feels like i've been waiting forever, and what i have read about the game from various places sounds like it could be the best game so far. But i'd rather them not have a release date than keep getting me excited only to push it back further :(

• davofitzdavofitz Member Posts: 5
    I think it will be released sooner than later.  They can only push it back so far.  I'm still really excited about this game and I think it's going to kickass when it finally comes out. 

• itsdapittsitsdapitts Member Posts: 5
    Yeah, I agree with you guys when you say you want a bug free game with decent content.  I'd rather wait for that then settle for whatever they have done by the release date. I hope they fix everything soon, if there is anything wrong with it, so we can play it!

• aubryaubry Member Posts: 120

I'm sure everybody agrees that they would like a bug free game.  However at some point, when you keep pushing back release dates, it becomes the Duke Nuke'm Forever of the MMORPG world.  Weekly screen shot release #30 is in the news section - that's getting a little silly (I'm surprised mmorpg.com lets them do that).

/remove troll hat

• DarkchronicDarkchronic Member Posts: 1,088
    Moondeath, good to see another At The Gates fan. image

I've been playing a bit of World of Pirates and Puzzle Pirates recently, they're both not bad.

---------------------------------------
    No Userbar here, sorry to disappoint.

• tshack88tshack88 Member Posts: 48

Originally posted by ramz13
    what do u think would be better. this or pirates of the carribean
    definitely aimed at two different audiences, but gonna have to say this game.

• asmitty98asmitty98 Member Posts: 5
    It looks like it will be a cool game and no, it's not free.  You'll have to buy it from a store as opposed to downloading it.  I guess we'll just have to wait now to see if it really is a good game.