Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice populated server & good for newbs

LaunvatarLaunvatar Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 127

Which one is it ? No matter US / EU

thanks for help

ROTFLTHTSASTCMMMWIATIHEPMASCTPATTMTMHAAOTIYFYSFPOSWYLJTMMLTMYB

Rolling On The Floor Laughing Too Hard To Stop And Scaring The Cat, Meanwhile My Mom Walked In And Thought I Had Eaten Poisonous Mushrooms And She Called The Paramedics And They Took Me Too Mad House And All Of This Is Your Fault You Stupid Fathead Piece Of **** With Your Lame Jokes That Make Me Laugh This Much You Bastard

Comments

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Permafrost for non RP

Antonia Bayle for RP

• eccotoneccoton Member UncommonPosts: 1,340
    I am sure everyone will say their server is the best. I have played on a few and made my home on mistmoore. I love the server and am in a great mature guild called slege. My main is Ecco try out mistmoore and give slege a try we would love to have you and we have many players of all levels ready to help and guide you along. EQ2 can be overwhelming at time for a new player so it helps to get help early on to make your experience a lasting one. Safe travels to you no matter what server you go with.
  • RekindleRekindle Member UncommonPosts: 1,206
    how would you rate Najena on your scales?
  • MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    All the servers are populated, it just depends on your play style. And all of them are good for newbies. The community in EQ2 is fantastic. Best I've ever seen.

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

Originally posted by Flem

Permafrost for non RP
    Antonia Bayle for RP

/signed

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • neschrianeschria Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    I am playing brand new characters on Najena, and having a good time of it. I didn't know anyone, but I am starting to meet people. I haven't played anywhere else to compare, but it has been satisfactory so far for me.

This is where I draw the line: __________________.

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

Originally posted by Samuraisword

total BS.  log in to EQ2.. at all?

anyway back to the topic, if you are a roleplayer I strongly suggest antonia bayle.  very very active server, family friendly. the community is etremely helpful. the best ive ever seen in any MMO.  you'll find numerous friendly guilds who are always looking for new recruits.

one of the reasons that i play on rp servers is for the community, which I prefer over normal or PvP servers. (but thats just my taste)

good luck mate!

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."