Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to play the game, But not shuer when it come out or if i have to pay to play the game?

Can some one plz tell me when the game come out and do i need to pay to play the game.

I ben looking on their website, But they do not tell ues nothing.

Comments

• MirrimMirrim Member Posts: 143

Right now release is looking like first quarter of 2007. As for paying each month? Yes, there will be a subscription fee for playing. Don't believe the monthly subscription charge has been announced, but figure in the $15 range or less if you buy multiiple months at a time.

Mirrim
    Chanter, Spatalos Server

• Davinci123Davinci123 Member Posts: 62
    ok, Thnz
  • mentalmonkeymentalmonkey Member Posts: 85

yeah i think a more precice date is 27th or 30th january 07 not sure

as for a website you can pre order on i think i will go with play.com as amazon do not seem to have anything about vanguard (uk site) plz tll me if im wrong as i would prefer to buy from them.

as for sub i would thing $15 but it is included in the station access package (SOE)

EQ2 player
    Ex - EVE Online addict
    played -
    SWG, EQ2, Vanguard, Planetside, Second Life, EVE-O and a few randoms

• PsyckedPsycked Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Marchish    $14.95/month

I am the Cannon Fodder God

• dragonacedragonace Member UncommonPosts: 1,185

Originally posted by Psycked
    Marchish    $14.95/month
    Thanks for the good information Psycked.  I also think it'll be March and most likely 14.95/month (less if you pay for 3 months+ at a time.)

• FugnudzFugnudz Member Posts: 480

Originally posted by Davinci123

Can some one plz tell me when the game come out and do i need to pay to play the game.

I ben looking on their website, But they do not tell ues nothing.

I can see why you call yourself Davinci; that's a very astute question.  Yep, I do believe there will be a monthly charge.
  • mehhemmehhem Member Posts: 653
    Yea Q1 of 2007 sounds more like late Feb or March to me.  If it was in January we would know.  WoW's new expansion is in Jan, Windows Vista is in Jan, if it was in Jan we would know.

well both play.com and amazon.com both say january the 30th so i belive them but it may be feb or march possibly

EQ2 player
    Ex - EVE Online addict
    played -

• RinicRinic Member Posts: 715

Originally posted by mentalmonkey
    well both play.com and amazon.com both say january the 30th so i belive them but it may be feb or march possibly

They also had some time last summer listed for the longest time too ;)

Originally posted by Rinic

Originally posted by mentalmonkey

They also had some time last summer listed for the longest time too ;)

that is true  (aug i think it was) but i boubt they can still not have a definate date so close to the latest accurate one, its possible but doesnt show great planning and accuracy although i guess it must be prety hard to give an exact ready point for an mmo of this scale (the exact oposite to single player games which are finnished liek 2-3months before realse just because they want that date) i do hope it is soon though its been a long wait as i have been following its pregress since sept (alothough im sure many os you will have been for longer)

oh well i guess we just gunna have to wit and see who knows...*wink wink* if your there sigil staff plz tell us (even if you arnt in marketing/finnishing you hopfully may have some information)

EQ2 player
    Ex - EVE Online addict
    played -

• RattrapRattrap Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,599
    Bunin' Grossade is coming out in Jan..right?

Now if i was SOE executive, i would try hard very hard to release Vanguard before or in the same date....

Just a smart thing to do. When you enter that shop , and see no vanguard, but there is expansion of relatively good game you grew totally bored off...you can just say - what a hell , and buy it..

Otherwise Vanguard might hit WOW quite seriously. Payback for EQ2...

But if they miss the date. Smart thing to do will be , investing more time into polishing the game (and let people get bored with BC)

"Before this battle is over all the world will know that few...stood against many." - King Leonidas